Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossguru

Fairly suggestive that Lauren is all pally with the other girls, with Miriam nowhere to be seen in her stories save for a lone ‘yes we’re totally besties guys’ addition. Who are they trying to fool?
Exactly, it’s clear as day a set up from their agency. Miriam doesn’t seem close at all with Lauren or any of the other girls

Reactions: 6

chubsin1999

What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy
apparently it was olivia neill who was chatting about him on her podcast 🫣

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I watched their live ystrdy and the NOISE OF THEM EATING was sending me crazy!!!! Along with everyone else, all comments said the same. But I was curious to see their interaction and Lauren is 💯 using this as clickbait. She might have genuine feelings for him but it's not giving butterflies. It's giving... euro signs and a following increase. It will die out after a few months and b4 the summer

capybaras

It seems Miriam would also prefer to hang out with 21 year olds compared to Lauren’s 22. Some of the rubbish Miriam gets for her age is a bit much imo but she’s what, 28 years old and bringing a 21 year old who she met three years ago to Taylor Swift with her. A bit strange!

monepierce

I may have the most questionable taste in men (for instance I used to have a crush on my current PFP as a teenager but I love his work sooo...) but Jesus everything about her fella gives me the ick 🤢

His style reminds me of men who go into the 'creative' scene in art and/or music and all of a sudden after a few months they dress almost feminine-like despite almost all of them being straight for female attention (basically metrosexual meets soft boi), they all dress the same too which is laughable to say the least
you’re so right, when I first saw him I thought he was gorgeous and he is my type but the more TikTok’s I’ve seen of him, he really gave me the ick, and the carry on of him and Lauren is so off putting

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
does the lack of moustache and the beard only on the chin bother anyone else but me? it just doesn’t sit right in my spirit😭😂
He thinks he is that good looking to pull off such a lazy facial hair "style".... plain & simple, he is not that good looking (or at all)

• Sick

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
The subway ad💀 sitting on her phone pretending to order and then closing her eyes and nodding her head with every bite she takes 🤣🤣🤣

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Tattle called it... I thought maybe they'd get a bit further than start of summer but guess he got his claim to fame (I'm aware he was already popular but to be going on a live Dublin podcast, was Hold My Drink?)

Cem75

Watching his live for the first time and he’s very smarmy and unfriendly isn’t he? Not sure if he’s normally like this but Jesus he’s unlikeable

drippingpeaches

I watched the live too and I found it awkward. He’s not bad looking but I feel like Lauren thinks she is punching with him when I personally think it’s the other way around as she is gorgeous. It feels like they have rushed into a relationship. I also don’t know why, but it feels more genuine from her side than his, think it is very tactical for him to be with her!

I think what I’m trying to say is that she seems more into it than him
---
Omg so glad there's a thread here now for Lauren.

What's the craic with them being in love everyday since they got together? She's on his Live now getting ready so strange. Almost screams PR relationship.

She also made a tiktok saying she ordered all her Christmas presents in advance this year then two days later has that BOI ad buying her Christmas presents... Like so unnatural
---
Where does the fella live?
Hes from Derry