Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane said on TikTok live they left early cause he had to go back to work

surely you would have booked the time off for the whole trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shane said on TikTok live they left early cause he had to go back to work

surely you would have booked the time off for the whole trip?
I’m stunned he works to be honest, sure he was up and down to Carlow midweek with herself for the last few months?

Reactions: 8
I’m stunned he works to be honest, sure he was up and down to Carlow midweek with herself for the last few months?
This doesn’t add up she’s said many times they are lucky because he works from home and so does she so they can be flexible with seeing one another lots

Reactions: 7
They’re probably “reevaluating” or something, something definitely happened and they probably had a massive argument but they might not be broken up at this point. They might be trying to work it out. But a first holiday in a relationship can really be a big eye opener for people, a know quite a few people whose relationships ended almost immediately after their first holiday together. So I could see them ending up broken up soon but they’ve both been really embarrassing about their relationship and love bombing etc that it’ll be a bruise to their egos to admit a break up so soon.

Reactions: 16
I see he's using his backup account, pictures of them together deleted from both parties... have to laugh when they both seem to be as self absorbed and petty as each other
I think his other page got deleted before this?? She has only one picture of him on her grid from back in February, I can’t remember if she actually had more pictures of him!

They still follow eachother but she must have unliked the pictures on his grid.

Reactions: 2
Did he not say on his live the other day that he came out early to sort something with a lease? I was only half listening so could be wrong

Reactions: 1
Did he not say on his live the other day that he came out early to sort something with a lease? I was only half listening so could be wrong
The one I was watching was him in his car on his lunch break and he said he came back early for work! Can’t keep up with their story so maybe it is fake and must be for likes then 😅

Reactions: 4
Shane’s recent TikTok’s seem to be hinting a breakup? But would not be surprised if it was just for attention

Reactions: 2
Tattle called it... I thought maybe they'd get a bit further than start of summer but guess he got his claim to fame (I'm aware he was already popular but to be going on a live Dublin podcast, was Hold My Drink?)

Reactions: 6
Went through TikTok to see how much of their couples content got deleted and stumbled across this mess. She’s literally shapeshifted in the last two years.

Reactions: 7
What did he say exactly ?
I’m surprised there is such radio silence from her tbh
Like that girl commented in the screenshot, he was asked if he was single and he just answered “yes” - then moved on immediately to the next question. Never addressed it again.

Reactions: 3