Lauren Quacquarelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if she wonders why she hasn't become as popular as other expat "influencers", maybe try not screaming at your audience ...or screeching in general. She's so antipatica.

Reactions: 4
Yeah with those videos it’s less “let me help you improve your Italian” and more “I can’t stand you when you say this”. Who does she think appreciates that approach?!

Reactions: 2

Filming herself while ordering food: does it annoy the workers or do they not care?

Reactions: 1
No, really, what's her problem? She's such a bothered by everything witch. Who can stand being around this attitude? If she's not screaming bc Anglos pronounce Italian words incorrectly, she's mocking Italians saying English words wrong.

Um. Anyone see he ripped her €20 banknote in half bc he lost the game? He's so trash. Though I'm sure he's got loads of bill stacks to replace it. Ahem.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she posting stories today about the videos of Antonio complaining about the food in Thailand or whatever? She says “yeah it’s rage bait and you all fell for it”… ok? And you made the low hanging fruit content, that doesn’t make you any better.
Also she claims that Antonio is perfect for rage bait because “that’s how he is”… ok then. So he’s insufferable and travel is wasted on him.

Why is she posting stories today about the videos of Antonio complaining about the food in Thailand or whatever? She says “yeah it’s rage bait and you all fell for it”… ok? And you made the low hanging fruit content, that doesn’t make you any better.
Also she claims that Antonio is perfect for rage bait because “that’s how he is”… ok then. So he’s insufferable and travel is wasted on him.
She always comes off so condescending and as if she can't stand her followers.

What I want to know is what Antonio did on said trip to cause their short lived breakup. Lol

Reactions: 3
"You all fell for it" she may as way just call her followers stupid, how insulting. And her explanation of "if it was the other way round..." I can't imagine someone From the Philippines with a large online presence being so rude about the food of Italy tbh, why would you assume the espresso in the Philippines would be the same as Italy? For someone that has seemingly travelled a lot he is so uncultured

I suspect she was just trying to draw more people to her “rage bait” and then also posted some ads… trying to get attention

God she's so rude. Also do none of her friends work either? Just a random weekday all by the pool?