Lauren Quacquarelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so confused
I'm guessing she stayed at the apt and he left her the stupid note and flowers. But I assume they're "on a break" at minimum. Maybe she thinks putting on this show of moving will teach him a lesson. 😂

Evidently she's sticking with that bum social circle (I'm an aquarius , I judge lol) and he's likely the little big Boss in it, so he's not going anywhere.

Reactions: 2
Girl, do not start a cooking channel

“it should look like this”
I hope not… it looks burnt

• Haha
Just like that other pasta dish she made with burnt pink nuts. I hope she is back with darmer just to get decent food from his mum 🤣

Just like that other pasta dish she made with burnt pink nuts. I hope she is back with darmer just to get decent food from his mum 🤣
But omg she loooves cooking, she said it on Italian TV!

• Haha
So...I guess maybe they're back together? Antonio Dahmer was there smiling, again, at her what? 1 year in Italy anniversary? What was she celebrating that was 1 year? It's not usual that couples broken up still "hang out", especially in the south.

Reactions: 1
Oh, derp. It's her birthday lol. I missed her "magari" afterwards.

And she posts yet another Anto' pic. 🙄 Ok girl.

I'm so embarrassed for her. She went on one of the most trash low brow judge shows faking (like all cases) some BS. That's what her "in Rome for work" trip was about? Lol

IMG_20240408_133912.jpg

Reactions: 1
What on earth is going on with that show? Is it like an Italian version of Jeremy Kyle set in a courtroom? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth is going on with that show? Is it like an Italian version of Jeremy Kyle set in a courtroom? 😂
Except its actors, I had various actors students who were in it in multiple episodes 🤣 s9 cringe. I'm surprised they want her publicising the fact its totally fake

Except its actors, I had various actors students who were in it in multiple episodes 🤣 s9 cringe. I'm surprised they want her publicising the fact its totally fake
Right? Maybe they just assume everyone knows it is?

I wish I had seen the entirety, seemed like an especially ridiculous plot. 😂 What will she film next? C'è Posta Per Te? Lol

• Haha

Watching now! First thing off the bat is that they call her "Keeemberly" and that they're really working the "straniera" angle. When the judge comes in and greets everyone she blurts out GOOD MORNING uhh b-b-buongiorno and then when she speaks next she responds in English and then corrects herself to Italian.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 7.48.19 PM.png

LMAO they decided to make her American, from Texas. Do Italians not know the difference between American and British accents, even when speaking Italian? Even though her Italian is good she has a clockable British accent. The plaintiff is her "ex husbands mom" who at the beginning accuses "Kimberly" of photoshopping her online photos lol basically saying she catfished the guy
---
She's not a very good actress, there's no levels to her performance. Already off the bat she's screeching lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing to do with the show, but since screeching was mentioned...I actually can't stand when she speaks in Italian anymore. It's not her accent, per se, but she's adopted the loutish, maximum terza media, way of speaking that evidently Antonio and her friend group use. I know several Pugliesi and they don't honk like that.