Lauren Quacquarelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she going in about not having done any exercise in months? She spent most of the time she was away doing exercise it seemed?

Reactions: 2
Why is she going in about not having done any exercise in months? She spent most of the time she was away doing exercise it seemed?
And running when she got back, too lol. It was mainly a post to show off her figure, IMO.

So...she never really broke it off with Antonio? At least not seriously. This woman lives for drama and attention. Let's see if Antonio has changed anything that previously upset her.

Reactions: 4
So...she never really broke it off with Antonio? At least not seriously. This woman lives for drama and attention. Let's see if Antonio has changed anything that previously upset her.
I mean he's in his, what 40s? Living in a culture that basically supports his views, I very much doubt he will change anything

Reactions: 3

She… really didn’t need to post this
She has severe self esteem issues and her thirst for male attention is really pathetic. Cluster B, histrionic personality disorder comes to mind, but of course I'm not a professional. 🙃😉🙃

Did anyone see she and creepy bf got on the guest list to Berghain (very exclusive techno club in Berlin)? What’s the point of having a super selective door policy if you let any random low-level influencer inside?

• Wow
Did anyone see she and creepy bf got on the guest list to Berghain (very exclusive techno club in Berlin)? What’s the point of having a super selective door policy if you let any random low-level influencer inside?
Yes, I saw she was asking her subs if they knew anyone to get them in. I guess it worked. 😒

Antonio gives me more ick everytime I see his dumb face in her stories lol.

Italians generally aren't big drinkers. They don't do hard liquor with meals. Yet... Lauren's friends always seem to have a bottle (or 2) of Tanqueray on the lunch and/or dinner table? And why are they so sloppy and screaming all the time? Does she think this is "cool" content? Lol

Reactions: 1
Italians generally aren't big drinkers. They don't do hard liquor with meals. Yet... Lauren's friends always seem to have a bottle (or 2) of Tanqueray on the lunch and/or dinner table? And why are they so sloppy and screaming all the time? Does she think this is "cool" content? Lol
Also she seemed to go on about not drinking before? Does any Italian drink at a meal?

Reactions: 1