Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she looks so much bigger than I thought she was in that photo! I guess all I see are edited ones? Even the pap pics?

Reactions: 6
Non backgrid edited photos in the daily mail, one photo is of a photographer taking up close photos so will be interesting to see the comparison. She looks like she is wearing a bo selecta face mask, the girl needs help and love.

Sorry to be thick, but what’s backgrid? This is truly shocking I can’t believe it’s the same person 😰

View attachment 69966

That bloke who’s taking photos of her is on her insta stories! His been filming and photographing her social content! So he will definitely photoshop and edit her photos within an inch of their lives!

Reactions: 3
That bloke who’s taking photos of her is on her insta stories! His been filming and photographing her social content! So he will definitely photoshop and edit her photos within an inch of their lives!
What I want to know is. How is she able to afford a social media content assistant? I mean what actually does she do? I really do think she just thinks whatever the press if she’s in it she doesn’t care. Or tries to give off the perception she don’t care but is sooo insecure.

Reactions: 10
Who the frig is that insecure they need someone to filter/ photoshop their insta stories?!
She seriously needs someone with some sense to take her in hand.
Being this desperate for attention is not normal. It’s like watching a breakdown evolve live over Instagram

Reactions: 5
Hi all,

Is it just me who finds Lauren insufferable? She none stops posts insta stories while driving and puts a filter on virtually all her photos. I think she should take a break from the public eye and just relax a bit as I've never seen anyone strive so much to be liked and considered a 'celeb' while having no discernible talent.
did you see the documentary about how influencers and celebs pull a fast one with their ads and sponsored post? LG was on it, goes to a meeting where her and her manager flat out say they don’t try anything, half of it is rubbish and they are willing to take money for it. The documentary lot get her reading out the ingredient “cyanide” and she falls for it 🙄

Reactions: 3
The squatting video she just posted on her story... is her pt going to tell her that shes not even going deep enough at all?... or that her trainers which have a wedge too them on the heel will really damage her knees when she pushes back up on her toes.... 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her stories yesterday waiting 45mins for hot water for a shower/ bath and she had SUCH a busy day ahead the waiting was killing her ... then the next snap she cancelled her entire days plans all bcoz she wanted to have a bath !!! She needs an intervention

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.