Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad she got over all that puddle drama

Watch your step! Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

There's nothing worse than ruining your shoes in a puddle, but Lauren Goodger was lucky enough to side-step that problem on Friday.
The quick-thinking reality star spotted the pool of water before walking right into it outside a shop in Essex.
A short skip to the left was all Lauren needed to avoid a watery disaster.
Scroll down for video

Quick feet: Lauren Goodge jumps round a puddle on day out with a friend in Essex

Quick feet: Lauren Goodge jumps round a puddle on day out with a friend in Essex
Why the duck should that be news worthy story in the first place !! Double z lister misses a puddle, sooooo what !! One reason why I don’t read the mail

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just stumbled across Lauren’s latest stories! Goodness her face is almost unrecognisable. Sad really as she was always relatively pretty just a bit too overdone. Someone needs to tell her to stop!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just watched and 😯

I feel she’s trying to make herself look more exotic. Like the Kardashian’s are Armenian and that’s the aesthetic she’s going for.

She looks like a tit

What a shame all the work she has done had ruined her face and body. I used to think she was a pretty girl when TOWIE first started

She clearly has deep insecurity issues. I don’t blame her imagine your long term ex marrying Michelle keagen 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She clearly has deep insecurity issues. I don’t blame her imagine your long term ex marrying Michelle keagen 😍
I think she was insecure long before he married Michelle Keegan. Michelle is a natural beauty but why has she had work done?! I don't know why these girls mess with themselves!

Reactions: 8
She always does insta stories while driving which makes me really angry. I feel sorry for her a bit and Mark treated her really badly but I think she should get some professional help. You can see a mile off she has deep issues which probably stem back from her mum leaving her so young. Really sad and I feel for her but she doesn’t help herself and is very self absorbed.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I feel quite sorry for her, imagine someone cheating on you and making you feel like nobody else will ever love you so toxic... however shes a grown woman she can only save herself

She always does insta stories while driving which makes me really angry. I feel sorry for her a bit and Mark treated her really badly but I think she should get some professional help. You can see a mile off she has deep issues which probably stem back from her mum leaving her so young. Really sad and I feel for her but she doesn’t help herself and is very self absorbed.
yes I think it’s her mum leaving her that has caused the issues, not so much Mark. I think she mentions him purely to keep her relevant.

And I can’t work out whether she is a big girl or not. Not that it matters but when I watch Celebs she looks a lot bigger than she does on Instagram 🤨

And I can’t work out whether she is a big girl or not. Not that it matters but when I watch Celebs she looks a lot bigger than she does on Instagram
Her weight does fluctuate, but I think half her problem is squeezing herself into clothes that don’t fit properly just so she can say she’s still a size 10 (or whatever). Just buy a bloody dress that fits you, never mind what it says in the label.
And she does herself absolutely no favours harping on about Mark all the time. Move the duck on, woman!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s too early for her to be pushed out. I think the establishment are waiting for her to royally f*ck up. Like we all are.

Shes always drunk! She is always very sexual in her stories even if there's kids around which is weird. She should be happy she had a lucky escape from mark the narc!

Reactions: 2
She's disgusting. And then there's the natural beauty that is Michelle Keegan. Omg Mark Wright upgraded times a million!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.