Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories on Instagram today 🙈
I don’t get her latest post, she’s thanking someone for doing that to her hair and saying they pulled it out the bag? No they pulled it into the messiest side ponytail ever?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her latest post, she’s thanking someone for doing that to her hair and saying they pulled it out the bag? No they pulled it into the messiest side ponytail ever?!
I know I thought the same ! It’s just a lose ponytail that’s coming out ?! It was the pictures of her the Zara clothes sizes too 🙁🙈

I just watched them again and shes obviously deleted a few of the more ones this morning as there were more up earlier of her getting people to film her twerking

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her after seeing those stories. Showing what size clothes she is, like she’s got a point to prove. She’s obsessed with her size and what people think. Too much

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her after seeing those stories. Showing what size clothes she is, like she’s got a point to prove. She’s obsessed with her size and what people think. Too much
I feel like she has a looooot or deep rooted issues she’s not dealt with and is just harbouring them and they’re manifesting in worries about her looks, weight, etc - it’s really sad and I think with some help she could really bloom and grow so much confidence. She’s one that deffo needs a social media break for sure!

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has a looooot or deep rooted issues she’s not dealt with and is just harbouring them and they’re manifesting in worries about her looks, weight, etc - it’s really sad and I think with some help she could really bloom and grow so much confidence. She’s one that deffo needs a social media break for sure!
I don't think she's ever got over Mark Wright ditching her. Someone close to her should be giving her better advice.

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t got any family around her looking out for her.

I used to work in faces and back in the day before mark was seeing Michelle (and a bit after) every time mark was in the club we would have to prepare ourselves for Lauren turning up. Sometimes he’d message her and she’d come running but more often than not she’d see online where he was, and just turn up (often on her own) trying to get his attention. He would ignore her all evening and she’d spend it really crying in the private kitchens but then we’d see her get in a cab with him at the end of the night going to his place. This used to happen every.single.weekend

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

I used to work in faces and back in the day before mark was seeing Michelle (and a bit after) every time mark was in the club we would have to prepare ourselves for Lauren turning up. Sometimes he’d message her and she’d come running but more often than not she’d see online where he was, and just turn up (often on her own) trying to get his attention. He would ignore her all evening and she’d spend it really crying in the private kitchens but then we’d see her get in a cab with him at the end of the night going to his place. This used to happen every.single.weekend
He’s a c***. No wonder she is the way she is if that’s how he treat her

Reactions: 13

So she was his pump & dump for god knows how long?
That was years ago though - seriously- she needs to find a bit of self respect and move on.

Reactions: 6

I'm actually not surprised by this, he treated her terrible on towie and all the ones he went with on the show. I know Lauren is a div but Mark treated her so bad I do think it's had a massive affect on her. I remember her saying her and Mark were still a 'thing' when he was seeing Michelle in the early days, so it was true! He's an absolute prick, how he got a job in telly I'll never bloody know he's bleeping awful. I do hope Lauren meets someone and settles down, I know she doesn't help herself but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her

Reactions: 17
Her latest IG stories of her overly made up and filtered face are quite terrifying :/ she genuinely thinks it’s a good look but she looks so unnatural and fake?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Mark has completely trampled her. It sounds like he used & abused her. I think his family stuck the boot in too. The girl needs serious help. Someone needs to put a block on the surgery for her too, or it's gonna get much worse. I'm not a fan of hers but it's terrible to watch her sink lower all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark has completely trampled her. It sounds like he used & abused her. I think his family stuck the boot in too. The girl needs serious help. Someone needs to put a block on the surgery for her too, or it's gonna get much worse. I'm not a fan of hers but it's terrible to watch her sink lower all the time.
I agree re Mark and the Wright's. His family were vile to her which has all affected her no doubt. The Wright's make me laugh, all desperate for fame especially dull Jess, jeez talk about boring!
Defo agree on the surgery, I hope she stops x

Reactions: 16
Jess is very dull and boring, pouting, posing and hair flicking. Nothing more to her.

Reactions: 10
I really feel sorry for this girl. I think her self esteem was destroyed when she was with Mark. You could see how he treated her in Towie. Now she sees him with Michelle who is stunning, successful and treats her like a Queen. It must destroy Lauren. I don’t think she still loves Mark but I do think the damage from that relationship she still carries and we can see it through her constant abuse of her body through plastic surgery and her attention seeking pictures in Instagram.

Reactions: 15
Just went to check her Instagram after reading here. Goodness I can’t believe how different she looks from old towie days. Her eyebrows/lips are awful aren’t they and ruined such a lovely face due to her insecurities.

This made me laugh too 😂
80D2C51E-028A-4575-9FCF-D9A36386E153.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.