Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lips have got even worse she looks likes she’s just smelt a stinking fart...

I’ve found her doppelgänger!!!
CD8F97A2-E1F1-4757-ACA9-A78CE1FC40CC.png
9E811DC0-1032-4D44-AF76-576922679D06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She can’t blame Mark Wright for lip fillers (everything or how she acts is down to her treated her... which I understand to an extent)

Reactions: 3
She’s made the mistake of getting her top lip bigger than her bottom. Even with lip filler you should follow the natural dimensions of the lip, and have the lower one bigger regardless of how much filler is in there. If an injector is doing stuff like this, it’s bad technique and they should be avoided.

Reactions: 7
Maybe not Mark solely, but that whole essex environment seems toxic and bad for one’s self image. Even Michelle has completely changed herself since being with Mark.
Mark, Essex, upbringing etc can't be blamed forever. Each and everyone of us has experienced a toxic person or environment before. At some point you have to love yourself enough not to live for the negative. She exposes herself to ridicule everyday she does her daily carpark walk- knowing what the comments will be. It's like a form of self punishment, and self humiliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's bleeping tragic. How can she look in the mirror and think 'cool'? She's thicker than tit and has absolutely nothing about her other than fake tits, arse and lips.

Reactions: 6
Jaysus what has she done to herself . I haven't seen her since she spilt with Mark Wright . She kinda looks like Darby Ward

Reactions: 1
I was watching something the other day... Can't remember what it was... Anyway. The women and girls....were just natural women. Ans they were beautiful. No instrgam style make up false lashes, hair extentions cakes make up etc. People felt comfortable just being who they are and now... Women are under so. Much pressure to look a certain way and I genuinally worry for my daughter growing up in this world

Reactions: 2
Ok. Last nights post just prove she had a screw loose!! If this is her perception of how a relationship should be then no wonder she always ends up with complete wasters
ED76120E-7F76-479B-8887-61319F0A98FB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok. Last nights post just prove she had a screw loose!! If this is her perception of how a relationship should be then no wonder she always ends up with complete wasters
View attachment 177609
It's really sad that she thinks like this. She bases relationships on what she had with Mark: he expected her to stay home and clean so now she thinks this is love. Care and respect go both ways.

I hope she's ok and not having a mental health crisis. Her latest story is pictures of her parents, a thank you to everyone, and saying that she's retiring. It's worrying when people talk like that, so I hope she means it that she's actually stepping away from the limelight, not something else. It'll be good for her to stop humiliating herself in the Daily Mail.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.