Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s being awful going to the dentist dressed like that. Dress how you want for insta - those people are choosing to look at you but the dentist is trying to do their job and you’re bringing them into your weird fetish/attention seeking. It’s really inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I recall the last time she went to the dentist, thankfully it was easy to find on the net.

This is what she wore last time, back 6 months ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Lauren's at another birthday party, no social distancing again!
Earlier today she was having a workout with a PT and she's now having a takeaway and booze with her mates
:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I notice the silver merc has had the plate blurred to save it the embarrassment of being seen parked next to Laurens arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:The first lot of comments are (y):ROFLMAO:
The non political comments never dissapoint! I also like the solidarity in praising Chantelle Houghton. It shows it's not about the appearance it's about the vibe. One is a perfectly normal woman who's not trying to trick people into thinking she's something she's not (Chantelle), the other thinks rules don't apply to her, thinks she's a celebrity, thinks Mark will eventually leave Michelle for her, and thinks she's a super model! (Lauren)

View attachment 171161
Gosh. She can hardly talk in her stories.
Hahaha- I came to say the same. She’s really cannot talk.
She has new veneers and has CLEARLY done her lips (illegally) again. They look like an anus!

But the way she cannot say words is either because of the teeth and lips or a bit like Kerry Katona on this morning all those years ago.... drugs.

An actual anus on her face!!!
B8D5EEA1-802A-4D7A-B3CE-A99A7450667C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hahaha- I came to say the same. She’s really cannot talk.
She has new veneers and has CLEARLY done her lips (illegally) again. They look like an anus!

But the way she cannot say words is either because of the teeth and lips or a bit like Kerry Katona on this morning all those years ago.... drugs.

An actual anus on her face!!!
View attachment 171194
What the fu k 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she want to look like this?! It’s bizarre. She looks like a cheap hooker that lives around my way 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
There's some really inspirational stuff on her stories right now, detailing her car window buttons and some of the interior lining. So inspiring :rolleyes:

Bloody weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spot the difference.
2D9ACF66-0A00-47E7-9EF3-B22D90BCDBDD_4_5005_c.jpeg
8D26FF24-B29F-491F-882D-D4CEA993DCAC.png

How desperate and insecure does someone have to be to go to someone to get lip fillers during lock down. Does she not realise that whoever did it will have been uninsured to do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.