Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too am divided by Lauren... I think she’s got serious self esteem and body dysmorphia issues.... I bet she looks terrible in real life unfiltered... massive arse, moon face full of filler, boobs dropping due to gigantic implants..... the daily mail always get rank photos of her and she hates it so much she’s always fuming- maybe don’t be so attention seeking and they’ll leave you alone honey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her bum looks like the back of a tellytubbie. I honestly dont know how she thinks that looks good. She needs help or intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she live in her gym gear too?
"Sweatpants are all that fit me right now"

I don't feel sorry for Lauren tbh. We've ALL been through tit in our lives. The trouble is she hasnt found anything to keep her occupied. Look at all the other towie originals, they've settled down, had families and have their own projects and businesses. The trouble with reality TV is that once your fame has died down, it would be humiliating for them to go and get a job at Tesco so unless they can create a successful brand this is the sort of thing they have to do to keep the money coming in.

I'd say shes deeply unhappy having to live her life like this, and all she wants is a nice guy to settle down with. But having seen her on celebs go dating she is absolutely vile to men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanna know where she is getting money from - her houses looks nice and I don't know how she affords it.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many of these reality TV girls are available for hire? Those hotel pictures look like an advert or part of her portfolio. Imagine hiring her based on those photos and the real her turning up! Shocking.

You would be straight down the small claims court

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanna know where she is getting money from - her houses looks nice and I don't know how she affords it.
I'd live to know this too! Her lifestyle and income dont match. Not that I know anything about earning money on instagram!

Reactions: 3
I'd live to know this too! Her lifestyle and income dont match. Not that I know anything about earning money on instagram!
Not sure recording your music faced down in your car and constant moaning about the paps on Instagram stories pays for her lifestyle.
That story about her car being cramped and it being a mistake... I HIGHLY doubt it was a mistake.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she got backgrid to take all them sleezy photos in a hotel room now that’s desperation

I do feel sorry for her she obviously has deep issues why aren’t any of her friends or family stepping in and getting her some sort of help?

Reactions: 3
Shes at it again, driving whilst filming herself. This girl genuinely cant get enough of herself she has to put people at risk so she can get an insta story.

Reactions: 2
omg she does my head in 😡😡😡😡 she is such a pathetic idiot & could have killed someone ffs who cares about insta when you are driving!!!! Is it going to take someone to lose their life due to her filming & driving at the same time until the waste of space with a balloon backside & lips like an inner tube to realize it’s bloody dangerous!!! I actually detest this girl & I hate that she stirs these feelings in me which makes me dislike her more 😂

Reactions: 6
Shes at it again, driving whilst filming herself. This girl genuinely cant get enough of herself she has to put people at risk so she can get an insta story.
I actually have no words for her driving stories. I mean how does she get away with it she posts evidence of her using a mobile phone while In control of a car daily. It is actually sad the things she does for attention because let's be honest that's excactly why she does it because she cant stay relevant in a positive light but this keeps people talking about her.
Any attention is better than no attention and all that...... 🙊

No wonder she's single. Would you really want to take a girl like that home to meet the parents? She's obviously never heard the term "less is more". She dresses like a cheap hooker and behaves like one.

Reactions: 5
About this much

Very sad. She's had her lips done again today. They are HUGE!

I do feel sorry for her she obviously has deep issues why aren’t any of her friends or family stepping in and getting her some sort of help?
She seems a nice enough girl but this insecurity surgery and fillers is going to kill her

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.