Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck in the right mind would get work done off her! She’s not a Doctor or a nurse, why has no one reported her?
Have you seen her most recent stories? She’s having lip injections but she’s got full lipstick & gloss on. I bloody despair!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The comments on the daily mail piece said she was in Dubai and was wearing a man's Arabic head dress. Lauren I hope you are paying tax on that!

New to this whole thing but interested in knowing how chloe K.H.AN. Affords her lavish lifestyle

Reactions: 1
So I see she’s bored of the “dogs”. You know what is more telling. My insta was full of pics of my dog. And friends and places I had been. Goodger is a walking advert of desperation.

And she’s obviously got a thing with a Backgrid photographer. I don’t pity her, I don’t feel sorry for her - she is a creature of her own making. Desperation always stink - like rotting vegetables.

That desperate moment you get a pap to come to your hotel room, to edit pictures, then post a picture daily to give people the impression you are doing “shoots” ...
mate her sausages don’t looklike the ones on daily fail today. She’s a bloody mess. Her parents be so impressed at how cheap and woman like shes become

I know it’s been said but HOW is she allowed to do fillers on people? Does she do Botox?! I’m a nurse and for me to be qualified in Botox and/or fillers is a right ball ache so how has she managed it?! AND WHO WOULD LET HER INJECT THEIR FACE FFS

Reactions: 2
She’s really scraping the barrel now with her ad for a bloody fleecy snuggly blanket with sleeves !!!! Jeeeeesus anythingfor cash 🤦🏼‍♀️

Basically this means : anyone who wants to photograph me, edit the pics & tell me I am amazing ....... no mates strikes again.
The bleeping FLEECE snaggle is awful too.

Why post a pic on feed, then post NEW POST in stories .... I feel like I look at her account to irritate myself.

Attachments

I dont follow her but occasionally have to watch her stories to see if she is still embarrassing - yep!! I dont know why she thinks she is relevant anymore in the public eye?! Her grammar is ridiculous and she does that awful teeth/lip smacking noise every time she starts a new sentence which is infuriating! Those poor dogs too being constantly looked after by a dog sitter because she needs a break... from what exactly?! I have no idea where her self importance attitude comes from..She seriously grinds my gears! :mad:

Did anyone see what she posted on her stories the other day?

Basically blaming the girl on love island, think it was Shaugna, for her partner recoupling in Casa Amore because she was too demanding by asking for affection or something?

By her own logic, she was totally to blame for the way Mark Wright treated her, even though she said she absolutely wasn't and she wasn't responsible for his actions.

She's an absolute car crash that you just can't stop watching.

I think Lauren is a tad bitter that she wasn't the break-out star of TOWIE that she thought she'd be. But the problem is that she's just so unlikeable! She wasn't funny like Amy Childs, she wasn't warm and relatable like Sam and Billie, she wasn't quirky like Lydia, she wasn't gorgeous like Lucy, etc.. She was so awkward and vacuous. She served no other purpose than to be Mark Wright's doormat. At one point she was trying to shop around an idea for a reality show revolving around her and her sisters, like a British Kardashians, but thankfully no network was interested! 😂😂😂
And speaking of MW (who I also find insufferable and cannot see the appeal whatsoever, seriously, can people please stop giving him jobs on TV/radio and stop inflating his already massive ego!) He treated her like garbage, but I think Lauren always thought that no matter how many girls he hooked up with, he would always come back to her (like he did for 10 years) So it really must have been gutting for her when he moved on and married MK, especially since MK is stunning and MW seems to treat her a million times better than he ever treated LG! MW's family are all arseholes as well, they're all riding his coat tails (remember Jess and her pop 'career'? 😂😂 Why was every song about a dancefloor?!) and they seemed quite happy to discard LG as soon as MW did, it was clear that they thought she was beneath him and not fitting with his self-created image of 'The King Of Essex' (vomit 🤮)
So yes, this plus all her family issues, are why LG is such a flaming dumpster fire of a person, but maybe if she spent as much time working on her self-esteem, or starting a business, taking some courses etc, as she does taking heavily filtered and edited photos of her huge fake arse, she would get somewhere in life! Money can buy you all the lip filler and Brazilian butt lifts you want, but you can't buy a decent personality!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.