Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to post this yesterday.

View attachment 3029323
“Also another tragic grief and then my baby girls birthday”

I’ve come to accept that grammar and spelling is just non existent for her and I’ve not been able to locate a gorilla > human translation dictionary. what does she mean another tragic grief. She’s said she’ll grieve Lorena, then another grief then have a birthday. What an odd thing to say

Reactions: 25
“Also another tragic grief and then my baby girls birthday”

I’ve come to accept that grammar and spelling is just non existent for her and I’ve not been able to locate a gorilla > human translation dictionary. what does she mean another tragic grief. She’s said she’ll grieve Lorena, then another grief then have a birthday. What an odd thing to say
I may have have read it wrong let’s be honest it’s hard to decipher! But I thought she meant it was also Jake’s or someone else she’s losts birthday.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t that Jake guy treat her appallingly and openly mock her? Why would she waste a single tear for a guy who was so vile to her and then he dies due to being 3x over the limit and on coke… thankfully he didn’t take anyone else out in the crash.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Didn’t that Jake guy treat her appallingly and openly mock her? Why would she waste a single tear for a guy who was so vile to her and then he dies due to being 3x over the limit and on coke… thankfully he didn’t take anyone else out in the crash.
Yes, but she managed to wangle her name back into the press and jump on the grief wagon for 2 minutes thanks to her previous association with him

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes, but she managed to wangle her name back into the press and jump on the grief wagon for 2 minutes thanks to her previous association with him
So ultimately he was pretty Useful after all.
I expect all this "grief" lark is for Charlie's benefit, laying it on thick to remind him about little Lorena and all that came along with that tragedy.

Reactions: 15
So ultimately he was pretty Useful after all.
I expect all this "grief" lark is for Charlie's benefit, laying it on thick to remind him about little Lorena and all that came along with that tragedy.
I can't believe she then moved back into the Ghost of Jakes's flat 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahhh so it must have been him that grifted the fireplace thing then??
I *think* she had that grey themed flat for a while, then moved into the bunga with .5 where she was going to launch her essfeticks business from, then back to the Ghost of Jake's flat and now she's in a new house again?

She's a strange creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, can you all stop mentioning her spelling when you have all repeatedly spelled ‘Greif’ wrong on this page 😂
Or is one grief ‘grief’ and a second grief ‘greif’? 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys, can you all stop mentioning her spelling when you have all repeatedly spelled ‘Greif’ wrong on this page 😂
Or is one grief ‘grief’ and a second grief ‘greif’? 😵💫
Apologies. I am one of those that mistakenly spelt it 'grief' - thank you for pulling me up on this. I realise it is in fact, 'greif'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what are the odds on a post incoming:
“Been let down badly by party venue! Any party planners and venues on here? DM me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It always has to be more with her doesn’t it. Everyone can understand she’ll be going through it with the loss of her daughter, but when it comes to the dodgy ex, she’s a greif theif to be breif

• Haha
Reactions: 18