Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be happy bumhole right now if Charlie’s back in picture. He will swoop in at her low point. She’ll think it’s true love and that he actually really loves her and they have a bond because they have a kid then he’ll hook up with the supermarket chick in Lougton the following week and she will
crap on about her tough life again. And we’ll have to buy more popcorn!!

Loser fatty will take him back any minute. He will use her any chance he needs to.

Reactions: 14
My doctor won't even look at my bum hole , how she is getting money baffles me. She is just an idiot. She never got no lad mags when she was on towies years ago. Why? Not that pretty, no shape. Gets fat too.
I wonder who would pay to look at her bits. Even in her prime she was never the prettiest on TOWIE and Mark only got interested when he thought he was losing his grip on her.

Reactions: 11
Great spot Sunny! She’s slimmed her thighs to be thinner than her upper arm in the reflection 😂

For what it’s worth I can’t see Chaz going back there. She’s either plated her triple carb meal up on 2 plates to try and make it seem she has company when really she’s going to eat the lot, or she’s getting Larose started on the ‘elfy eating and portion size early.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would call her stupid, but it doesn't seem enough when describing her ... I feel I'm being offensive to the genuine ` stupid ` out there ... putting her in the same bracket .... the level of dumb arse is getting stronger with every silly post on IG .... and hearing la` toby carvery speak even at such a young age, she is talking in the exact same manner as her mama does .... good thing though the child will grow and mature with time, she's only 2 ` hopefully ` ..... BIGGGGG lozzzz is stuck with the same ` lonely ` brain cell for life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Is she having more stuff added to her rental? Why is she spaffing money on a place she will inevitably have to move from? Bizarre

Great ad for a fireplace company…a picture of herself and a friend 😂😂 make it make sense BYG pleaseeeeeeeee. These companies deserve to make zero sales for thinking she was going to bring in business

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Great ad for a fireplace company…a picture of herself and a friend 😂😂 make it make sense BYG pleaseeeeeeeee. These companies deserve to make zero sales for thinking she was going to bring in business
I'd love to make it make sense for you but no can do. You'd think she'd take a photo of the feckin fireplace at least.....unless.....she's insinuating her and friend are hot, hot, hot.
I didn't recognise Lozza in that photo. I'm forgiven, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh she’s back on the mental health band wagon cos of ‘stuff going on’….your own doing for posting insta crap for your own gain and getting found out. Only person to blame big Loz is youuuuu. She also has soooo much to do for Lahorses birthday party but realistically will probs go on the beg for it all the week before. And showed us her broken nails but sat with her feet up…I thought she never sat down? So much to do but also, all the time in the world seeing as she doesn’t work and only has Lahorse part time? So tough with mental elf, but also so strong? If someone could make fire from ice, it would be her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does Chaz keep getting mentioned?

I daren’t get my hopes up…

Until today I didn’t really understand black holes a la professor Brian Cox.

It’s Lozza’s arse hole. He needs to include this from now on when he is explaining black holes as now it makes perfect sense 👌🏻
---
bleeping hell, it's like watching Shallow Hal!

My kid came home today asking what “dysmorphia” meant. Lozza is a textbook example. I’m convinced she sees bewful, soft, pretty, young gel when reality is Mrs Trunchbull.

What a way to live life.

• Haha
See the Towie lot are off to Cyprus today to film next series, however there's no sign of BYG at Gatters "wearing a light palette of makeup enhancing her features framed by chestnut flowing locks while showing off her incredible figure in a matching 2 piece co-ord with designer sliders and toting her tat in an oversized ikea bag"

Amy Childs turns heads in a leopard print jumpsuit as she jets off to Cyprus with her two children and the TOWIE cast to film series 34 | Daily Mail Online

It seems it was all over before it even started 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
See the Towie lot are off to Cyprus today to film next series, however there's no sign of BYG at Gatters "wearing a light palette of makeup enhancing her features framed by chestnut flowing locks while showing off her incredible figure in a matching 2 piece co-ord with designer sliders and toting her tat in an oversized ikea bag"

Amy Childs turns heads in a leopard print jumpsuit as she jets off to Cyprus with her two children and the TOWIE cast to film series 34 | Daily Mail Online

It’s tragic. The only big thing about this comeback was her overinflated arse and ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

All those photos have a distinct ‘the press were called and we knew they were going to be there’ feel to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her and Amy were doing TOWIE promotions together though?
I couldn’t stand to watch it can anyone confirm if Amy featured more than the 2 seconds that lauren did?
I wonder if excluding her now is a recent decision by towie given her OF?
If she had to make a choice between OF and TOWIE it does make u wonder how much she’s actually getting from her bum hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Amy were doing TOWIE promotions together though?
I couldn’t stand to watch it can anyone confirm if Amy featured more than the 2 seconds that lauren did?
I wonder if excluding her now is a recent decision by towie given her OF?
If she had to make a choice between OF and TOWIE it does make u wonder how much she’s actually getting from her bum hole 😂
I find it strange why she's not gone to Cyprus filming with the others? Was that 5 mins her 'comeback?'

As for the 'bum hole' situation, this truly perplexes me. £600 to see that? She probably has piles with the amount of tit she shovels down her throat. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11