Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing herself to Britney 😂😂😂. But I’ve seen her in real life and she looks HIDEOUS. The cameras don’t lie fatty!! You look like a ball. Your arse goes out half a meter behind you and your tits are half a meter in front of you mopping the floor. And don’t get me started on your lips
---
She’s started watching football again. Probs to show Charlie she’s got something on common with him still 🙄. She hasn’t posted about football for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Comparing herself to Britney 😂😂😂. But I’ve seen her in real life and she looks HIDEOUS. The cameras don’t lie fatty!! You look like a ball. Your arse goes out half a meter behind you and your tits are half a meter in front of you mopping the floor. And don’t get me started on your lips
---
She’s started watching football again. Probs to show Charlie she’s got something on common with him still 🙄. She hasn’t posted about football for ages.
Me a football ⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Britney’s back catalogue can lend to a lifelong supply of tattle titles for bleep chops

the #1 title is simply …

has Britney reposted her caring tagged reply yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised she hasn't yet compared herself to Princess Diana ... the most hounded woman in the world at the time, the media wouldn't leave her alone ... it's the same for our BIGGGGGG geel ... paps hiding in bushes, behind lamp posts, in vans .... supermarket trollies .... helicopters :oops: ... so they can get the precious pics of lardy lumpy arse, stomping around like a gorilla ` outside ` the JIM .... ohhh BIGGGGG lozzzz ... I've just realised you have been ` the peoples Princess ` all these years🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“I thought it had passed and mum life there’s no rest”

If you didn’t know you would think English wasn’t her first language. Is she trying to say “I thought it had passed. Mum life 🥱, there’s no rest”
I never understand what she says, it's like she has no grasp of the English language.
My students who aren't mother tongue English can do 100 times better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh blimey😅 my first ever BYG thread title. Thought I'd better re post Biffa's mum for those not familiar with Viz. I'm just about to organise my own jumble sale of doom, I have some 'hardly worn' body suits with a bit of crusty wear on the crutch region, a mirror barely used, some cracks, my old eyebrow tattoo pen with extra large needle and a rug with a cute industrial cement style detail. I was going to include my exercise bicycle but it's drying my duvets at mo.
Screenshot_20240626-114743_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Our BYG has got something in common with our Britney tbf - neither seem able to string a sentence together.
' In a world of where vanity rules.'
That's precious from an artist who made her millions looking like a munter. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And it’s quite obvious Britney is filtering her videos and pictures. She doesn’t quite seem to be all with it right now so I won’t hold that against her. fatty is just a deluded dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this is new, but can it get any less sexy 😂 it’s like a turkey
I can smell her through the screen 🤢 .... I would hate to have to do this for a few quid, but then again ... I'm not a BIGGGGG blubbery work shy .... lazy sloth ..... did she not say, once upon a time, yonks ago ... that she wouldn't do this type of thing, for the sake of her future children, and husband .... Im sure lil la`bristow, and any future hubby ( famous rappers and multi millionaire footballers in her DMs .... ONLY ) will be sooooo proud of her ` onlybeefflaps ` contribution to society 🤮 ..... way to go BIGGGGGGG lozzzzz .... still living the life ...... ` jus a normaul geel ... In a mad wurlde ` ( grunt ... grunt .... pounds her chest ... stomp ... stomp .... MEEE NEED nutricoulous big mac meal )

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Judging by the strap tension on the ol' funbags, I'd say she's struggling to breathe. Is anyone calling the ambulance for a gurl in twubble?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does not fit whatever she is wearing. Gross woman close your legs. That’s prob LaBrows room soon. Vomit!!
---
She must drop LaMummyspreadsherlegsandtakespics at nursery, pick up the milk and bread and be like right must go dress up in this tit and take pics of myself with my legs spread open.

• Haha
Reactions: 20