Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said
Hoping this court thing finally ends her social media standing such as it is, just fuck off and live a normal life,perhaps even get a job and stop grifting …
Timpsons employ folk who’ve done a bit of bird don’t they ?? She’ll fit right in once she’s done.

as far as her court case e-fits go -there isn’t enough paraffin wax in the world to enable crayola to make those crayons to draw her arse and body outline

I hope she gets the full book chucked at her cunting arse and that she gets cancelled into obscurity

Reactions: 22
Only a few weeks ago she promoted a scamy app, claiming her followers can make easy money playing games, then recruited cam girls. She has a very long history of flogging whatever gets her some money with no consideration for what happens after to her followers

Reactions: 38
Maybe she will come out and actually say, 'Well I've hactually only got 3652 real followers on IG, the rest are bots I bought from my Ugly Flaps earnings.' So really I can only have hinflewensed 3652 followers and not the near million I pretend follow me!'
Or maybe not.....
---
Well said. Also to add to the above her choice of sexualising her baby with the user name larose.x

As long time lurkers we have seen so many examples of where she has used excuses to 'get away' with any kind of behaviour. And remember some of these charges date at least a year before the sad passing of her baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
skanky price was promoting that con-trick Game app thing last week - I do hope they go after her

Reactions: 22
After seeing her Butch opposite of soft pretty pics this week, I wouldn’t wanna be messing with her in prison. She’ll be A-OK

Reactions: 18
Having watched The Beekeeper last night I'm thinking perhaps said "Beekeeper" would like to pay a visit to a certain other crooked con-merchant and eradicate her?

Reactions: 9
I know right, the teeny tiny arm is your username the next name of Lozza and Chazs next child?
Poor Larose/Labristow/LaOrse/La’Arg..
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts!

Reactions: 20
Why LaBristow?

Reactions: 9
I know!!! Her daft mum loves herself so much she had to give her that harsh sounding name!! So selfish. Couldn’t even name her a pretty name as a parent.

Reactions: 14
I would love a definitive list of all the names we’ve given her throughout these threads

I’m just waiting to be so bored that I collate the list myself!

Reactions: 11
I would love a definitive list of all the names we’ve given her throughout these threads

I’m just waiting to be so bored that I collate the list myself!
Lapissedoff and Lawheresmystuff (when byg was selling her toys) are some of my favourites

Reactions: 8
TOWIE scene from twitter. Check out her side profile

---

---
She can’t claim she’s not fat!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.