Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about her sunglasses sales?? Why do we need to wear them if the Sun a ball & nice and kind? Is LaNoUVAProtection going to be left to fry when there's a heatwave here!

And what is all this tit about 👇 Does she mean that she shouldn't be paying her share of rent if she's living with a fella!
Screenshot_20240502-135055_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are these morons allowed to spout their uneducated rubbish on social media? Back in the day few people used sunscreen, we used to slap on olive oil and bake in the sun for hours. The incidence of melanoma is highest in the over 50s, coincidence or not? That sunscreen what she only ever uses on bubba gel is almost 16 quid for 87ml, which won't last long. How long can Miss Skint keep that up? We'll be seeing pics of Lascarlet looking very sunburnt this summer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are these morons allowed to spout their uneducated rubbish on social media? Back in the day few people used sunscreen, we used to slap on olive oil and bake in the sun for hours. The incidence of melanoma is highest in the over 50s, coincidence or not? That sunscreen what she only ever uses on bubba gel is almost 16 quid for 87ml, which won't last long. How long can Miss Skint keep that up? We'll be seeing pics of Lascarlet looking very sunburnt this summer.
it's the same with that moron sam faiers. Banging on about 'chem trails' (doesn't apply to when she flies off to Doobaii for her 'business trips') and sunscreen (it's all fine when it's organiiiic from the SURREY farm shop) They are so thick it's actually jokes

Reactions: 23
She been shadow banned on Twitter? She doesn’t show in a search like she used to- have to find someone linking her in a post.
she has 1m followers yet posts nothing gets no comments (unless it’s bots saying they can increase her Of engagement) and absolutely no likes. She must be paying a fortune to keep all these socials at 1m. She doesn’t even use Twitter why bother!?

also did she seriously say she this Pahahaha ?!
She "used to look the bollocks".....? Wow, what an overinflated ego this thick bleep has got? She's always looked ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wont be taking sun protection tips from a woman looking 55 in her thirties and skin damage so bad she has freckles and leathery skin all over (I'm very prone to freckles and not slagging them off when you have them due to your skin type, but she's clearly a darker skin type who would need to spend way too much time under a sun bed in order to develop this amount of freckles and damage)
---
In other news, how long do we think 'elf journey number eleventybillioneightysix will last for this time?

1714660297734.png
1714660316529.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So it took for Charlie to post a picture of his young new GF for her to get back into the gym. Two days done, what’s her record a week?? What’s the bet she’ll be burying her head in a bucket of KFC or curry by weekend
Bargain bucket , family size and a Caribbean I reckon ! And that’s just the starter lol
---
That chicken salad smothered in dressing and coleslaw, she hasn’t got a clue about nutrition! Coke and a protein shake ! Just cos I dun a work out innit , I need me protein as it’s good for me muscles innit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wont be taking sun protection tips from a woman looking 55 in her thirties and skin damage so bad she has freckles and leathery skin all over (I'm very prone to freckles and not slagging them off when you have them due to your skin type, but she's clearly a darker skin type who would need to spend way too much time under a sun bed in order to develop this amount of freckles and damage)
---
In other news, how long do we think 'elf journey number eleventybillioneightysix will last for this time?

View attachment 2910771View attachment 2910772
That unappetising meal looks like Chas missed the sink.

• Haha
  • Sick
---

View attachment 2910771View attachment 2910772
mmm grey meat, craving goodness, so elfy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BYG has been getting tips from weight loss expert Gemma Collins on how to stand to show a thigh gap:
0B249BC6-D94E-44F5-9BBF-1B1C7F79DD33.jpeg

Will try and get a new thread started later tonight.

• Haha
She sold 75 of the bleeping things in her humble sale of doom lol

I am so upset I didn’t have a login for the jumble sale of doom days 😭😭😭😭😭
The Golden era of Big Young Gel 💔
---
“Big young gel is back on TOWIE,
Underwhelmed, we did not cry WOWIE.
Soon be time for a car park shoot, it’s high time she gave us scrunchies a hoot!!!

First attempt at a thread title!!
Too long, needs rolled in glitter but God loves a trier & I want to be a bona fidè tattler 🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.