Lauren Goodger #90 Big Loz has turned into a hermite whilst spouting her usual!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god is bleeping Chloe Sims coming back to it. Suppose they need a nanny Pat figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was giving an interview at the end of January stating she's going back on TOWIE? Isn't it meant to start this month? if so, I think we have to face facts that she probably is actually involved somehow because even she can't be so deluded as to give fake interviews like that so close to the air date?

or maybe she could.

But it would explain why she's been so quiet on SM these days - as I said upthread, this all smacks of her being told to be quiet and keep things under wraps prior to the air date.

And nobody has told me who the woman third from the right in the promo shot here is? It looks like Lozza with another fake face on to me!

View attachment 2730563
---
Also, looks like her pal Junaid isnt going to be in it...

---

Isn't that that Chloe Brockett? That's definitely not the Beast.
---
I thought that was Amy but she’s centre so I’m not sure who it is?
I seriously doubt it’s Loz though
Chloe Brockett.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How can they justify keeping that scumbag Brockett in the show? She is a violent asshole with no redeeming features

Reactions: 9
She’s sharing a post about home schooling! God help labristow if this thick twunt is going to teach her! She can’t even spell her own daughter’s name correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was giving an interview at the end of January stating she's going back on TOWIE? Isn't it meant to start this month? if so, I think we have to face facts that she probably is actually involved somehow because even she can't be so deluded as to give fake interviews like that so close to the air date?

or maybe she could.

But it would explain why she's been so quiet on SM these days - as I said upthread, this all smacks of her being told to be quiet and keep things under wraps prior to the air date.

And nobody has told me who the woman third from the right in the promo shot here is? It looks like Lozza with another fake face on to me!

View attachment 2730563
---

---

I think the one 2nd from right is Chloe burrows and then Amy with the child.
---
She’s sharing a post about home schooling! God help labristow if this thick twunt is going to teach her! She can’t even spell her own daughter’s name correctly!
She only wants to home schoole because she doesn’t want to sit at home in her sloth pit. If she could glue that poor child to her she probably would. Any excuse to remain a lazy bleep her whole life. She won’t teach her anything except how to paint her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her floating the idea of homeschooling again 😬
English: Yes

1706886745547.jpeg

👉 Also, FRIDAY QUIZ time! Which one these three nashrual beauties does Lauren claim to be? Winner gets an unused mirror, a can of sweetcorn and a dusty microwave of your choice from the shed

1706885696692.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is Loz family actually a part of the traveller community? She seems to have a lot of shared views about schooling etc. I'm sure this has been discussed before about Ch'arg but maybe not Loz.

• Haha
God she talks a load of old squit doesn’t she. Her ora, as in the drink Kia-ora ffs.
I just pray labristow goes to school because Lauren is the village idiot and couldn’t educate a doll let alone another human

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's only harping on about home schooling because she thinks it makes her current, being the 'influencer' she is.
She has no original opinions on home schooling, the advantages and disadvantages - she rides on the back of others and their opinions.
I don't think you need to be wildly academic to home school, but you do need energy, imagination and commitment. She has none of these qualities.
Also, money. Joe Wicks says he's home schooling so they can see more of the world. In my opinion, travel is the best education, but our BYG hasn't got any money.
Where's she going to take her ?!!
Down the farmyard again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she talks a load of old squit doesn’t she. Her ora, as in the drink Kia-ora ffs.
I just pray labristow goes to school because Lauren is the village idiot and couldn’t educate a doll let alone another human
At least LaBristow has her darts career to fall back on if her education doesn’t work out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Amazingly I’ve not spotted any #thread title suggestions! She’s bored us into submission 😂

Anyone got any to share?

Lauren Goodger #91 Skip diver, work skiver, low IQ, awful shoes, face botcher, Mark Wright watcher, photoshops daughter, diet? She oughta!

Happy to start a new thread tonight.

ETA: my suggestion above 👆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Loz family actually a part of the traveller community? She seems to have a lot of shared views about schooling etc. I'm sure this has been discussed before about Ch'arg but maybe not Loz.
Think she just shares a lot of the same outdated views and questionable taste in home furnishings/clothing. (Sorry if I offend!) Loz hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together so she’s constantly copying others in her desperate attempt to stay relevant. She met her match with M Keegs, think even Loz knows there is no competition and no point in trying there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I made my labour calm and relaxed”? Who says that? Shes so self centred.

As for her calm and relaxed (Rita) ora…. 🤣

God help Labristow with the home schooling!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

And how did she make the second one calm and relaxing. She had Charlie on his knees screaming at the doctors to save his baby at one stage.

Amazingly I’ve not spotted any #thread title suggestions! She’s bored us into submission 😂

Anyone got any to share?

Lauren Goodger #91 Skip diver, work skiver, low IQ, awful shoes, face botcher, Mark Wright watcher, photoshops daughter, diet? She oughta!

Happy to start a new thread tonight.

ETA: my suggestion above 👆
Go for it Clicky @Clickbait I was waiting for my plane yesterday and was going to start one but couldn’t find one either…

Reactions: 5

She's only saying about 'Ome Skoolin' because she cannot face the idea of having to get up to take LaBristow to school EVERY DAY!
Why is she worried eh? She can join the other Chav Muvvas shuffling through the school gates in their PJs and slippers dragging on a ciggie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.