Lauren Goodger #90 Big Loz has turned into a hermite whilst spouting her usual!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These TOWIE folk really don’t get paid much. I guess they need the limelight to then try and sell or influence to make more money when they are not filming.

I clicked the link and there was no mention of Big Lozza, but I thought the woman on the right of the beige-clothed group promo shot in the suit-type thing looks very much like her... its not her is it? I am very confused now because they all look so alike...

Reactions: 6
I clicked the link and there was no mention of Big Lozza, but I thought the woman on the right of the beige-clothed group promo shot in the suit-type thing looks very much like her... its not her is it? I am very confused now because they all look so alike...
Yeah no mention of her was more generic how much each person can get paid on the show.
---
There was some other article about how she’s looking for love on the show. If she doesn’t appear she’s going to look like such a fool now for making out she is going to be in the show.

what a way to reduce her “anixety” symptoms and “keep in private eye”. Go on to a tv show and show everyone what you actually look like in real life 🙄, act and talk like an idiot with no conversation topics or personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for her to sink any lower. The OF is disgusting. No words really.

I laughed at the first paragraph of the article talking about a comeback to Towie. ' She's already got her eye on a few cast members ' 🤣
Jesus Wept.
1) she's old enough to be their mother
2) she's a disgrace - who'd touch that - she's a modern day prostitute
3) she's so deluded. She has nothing to offer. She can't string a sentence together.

I could go on.

Reactions: 30
Why did my mouth drop open at her latest OnlyFan antics? Nothing she does should be surprising!
In answer to the what draws us here question, it’s the fact she is a complete mind boggler. Nothing she does, says or thinks makes any sense. Farcical binfire of a human. Even the way she looks doesn’t make sense 😂
It’s the scrunchies who bring me back to this thread, though. Not big gel. All such a laugh. I’ve never looked at this thread and not burst out laughing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What is the matter with her? She's obviously photoshopped her ugly, neanderthal face but she's also done it to LaBristow and stretched a very unnatural smile onto her. 🤬

Screenshot_20240131-095916~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What is the matter with her? She's obviously photoshopped her ugly, neanderthal face but she's also done it to LaBristow and stretched a very unnatural smile onto her. 🤬

View attachment 2726170
Even though I knew it was only a matter of time, it’s sad that she’s so openly photoshopping her child. Given how often she claims her own mother’s actions have shaped her self-esteem, has she given any thought to how Larose might feel to be deemed in need of a face change? Really awful, she needs to address her own body image and delete the photo editing apps from her phone if she can’t be trusted not to use them on a 2 month year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2726170
this should be made illegal, no photoshopping until the subject is old enough to give consent, perhaps if labristow ever has children she might want to compare them to her actual face as a child? So fucked up she makes me want to vom

Reactions: 24
I'm only here waiting for her and her sisters rival kardashion tv show, or her musicsingle release, being thicc, being skinny, asfetiks, gym journey, utoob, you get the idea, the circus never ends for a byg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly am here for the Pom edits and the one liners from everyone. This thread makes me laugh so much and LaBristow edits make my day 😂
❤❤❤🥰😘 xxx ..

LaBristow was so disappointed at Loz photoshopped latest pic that she managed to get hold of it and revert it back to how it was originally 😄😄😄😘 x...

Resizer_17067476069471.jpg

It's been a while since I used the 50p face lol 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah no mention of her was more generic how much each person can get paid on the show.
---
There was some other article about how she’s looking for love on the show. If she doesn’t appear she’s going to look like such a fool now for making out she is going to be in the show.

what a way to reduce her “anixety” symptoms and “keep in private eye”. Go on to a tv show and show everyone what you actually look like in real life 🙄, act and talk like an idiot with no conversation topics or personality.

She was giving an interview at the end of January stating she's going back on TOWIE? Isn't it meant to start this month? if so, I think we have to face facts that she probably is actually involved somehow because even she can't be so deluded as to give fake interviews like that so close to the air date?

or maybe she could.

But it would explain why she's been so quiet on SM these days - as I said upthread, this all smacks of her being told to be quiet and keep things under wraps prior to the air date.

And nobody has told me who the woman third from the right in the promo shot here is? It looks like Lozza with another fake face on to me!

1706865652590.png

---
Also, looks like her pal Junaid isnt going to be in it...

---
Also, looks like her pal Junaid isnt going to be in it...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t seen the show in years. It used to be good in a “so bad it’s good” way. But then it took itself too seriously and arguments just set up for the sake of it.

Might watch again if lard arse makes an appearance though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.