Lauren Goodger #90 Big Loz has turned into a hermite whilst spouting her usual!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @troutpout69 on the winning thread title 👏 with the number reflecting her latest Only Fans % discount.

I’m struggling to find the energy to write a round up given it all feels a bit like Groundhog Day. We are due another set up pap walk soon - hopefully Christmas related.

Do people want another BYG Awards this year?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Congrats to @troutpout69 on the winning thread title 👏 with the number reflecting her latest Only Fans % discount.

I’m struggling to find the energy to write a round up given it all feels a bit like Groundhog Day. We are due another set up pap walk soon - hopefully Christmas related.

Do people want another BYG Awards this year?
Aww gee thanks! Please say my prize is a huuuuuge carvery cooked by Big Loz’s fair hand with an extra side order of goose fat roasties!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now maybe I'm old, but wasn't the whole idea of decorating the christmas tree about doing it with the children, not grifting some so-called "expert" in to do it for you? Lozza has still got those Champagne Tastes but on an Irn-Bru income......................

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aw I always enjoy the BYG awards but she’s done duck all lately hasn’t he!

Reactions: 15
Ohh BYG has changed her profile picture. So looks so soft pretty and sexy, just like her BF Jacqueline Johnson.

too bad her bed looks concave and her wardrobe is wonky.

Oh and she’s missing some teeth and it looks like she’s sharpened her pinky finger with a pencil sharpener.

IMG_9097.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
ha ha the pinky finger made me choke on my coffee, she really is a thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs! She’s still I’ll 😂!
Stop moaning you lazy fat bleep and crack on, just like the majority of the population who are also feeling run down with colds etc! The difference is they still have to work and parent!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm the same regarding paying people to decorate your tree. I've never heard anything like it.
The past is definitely a foreign country!
Honestly, BYG, get a bloody shower, stick some slap on ( not too much please), and get the little un down to the pound shop for some tacky baubles and Christmas Decs. Make it fun !
Everything is for the bloody gram.
The highlight of my Xmas is watching my granddaughter decorate the tree with grandad. She's 8 now and has done it forever. My friend says she doesn't let her granddaughter touch it and she does it so it's perfect. I can't get my head around it.
Who cares ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs! She’s still I’ll 😂!
Stop moaning you lazy fat bleep and crack on, just like the majority of the population who are also feeling run down with colds etc! The difference is they still have to work and parent!
Poor me I’m a mum I can’t get well, piss off u moany bleep
It’s called a chest infection, google it u moronic twit
I can’t deal with her level of thickness today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A friggin tree decorator. Trying to keep up with the Joneses but failing on all levels. I love my 6 yo DS’ homemade baubles on ours. Some of them from nursery. As usual she misses the entire point.

Considering she wants to be a traditional wifey, shouldn’t she pretend to be a good homemaker 😬

Reactions: 17
She's heading towards menopause or peri so that could be it. Regardless her health will only get worse. Still living large 🤭 the excess weight, alcohol, bad diet, lack of exercise. Many women who are healthy find that time difficult so when you're not you really have to change your lifestyle or suffer.

Reactions: 13
What is this madness, put your own tree up ffs! Probably let down because she wants it for free.

Reactions: 15
I’m 40 and my nearly 80 year old mum is still putting me and my sister’s decorations on the tree we made in infant and junior school. It’s quite sad that it’s another IG moment and not about her daughter who is of an age where she can help and do the lower branches.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nope ... I've done my best, but it aint happening .... can someone kindly translate what this gibberish crap means :unsure: Im usually quite good at understanding ` stupid ` but she has really surpassed herself this time :rolleyes: ....... also the fact she cant move that fat blubbery arse, go buy a tree with decorations and put it up with her child, shows how bleeping lazy and entitled she really is ...... most of us mere plebs, who work, while running a household, usually can manage putting up a tree ` once ` a year, and we live to see another day ... BUT NO .... this dozy lump wants someone to come in and do it for her 🤷‍♀️ 🤨 ..... hope oddbod, and her family ignores these silly needy posts, and dont come to her rescue .... BIGGGG lozzzz get off that bleeping fat lazy ARSE and stop with this woe is me tit ...... YOU DONT WORK so there's NO EXCUSE to be such a beggy bleep

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my christ, what sort of content is she posting that would be of any interest to her multiples of 'followers??' She's either showing some cock & bull theory someone scientifficlee is spouting or she's droning out the poor me shite. What or who exactly is she influencing? It's utterly hilarious for us Tattlers 🍿🍿 but not for her cartoon eyebrow followers.

And what's with the subtle beg for some local company to come & decorate her house cos she been baddlee let down tree not come and neeerly cristermass innit. She basically wants her house to have department store type decs complete with a couple of those nutcracker soldiers guarding the front door. All for da Gram & nothing for LaNotAllowedToHangOwnBaubles😪

• Haha
Well Loz, I don't have your level of medical expertise and knowledge (obvs), but if it develops into flu, flu is very preventable, or at least can be a lot less debilitating, if you have the vaccine (VACKSEEN). I know your innate beauty, talent and social status make a normal life very difficult but if you have sunglass at supermarket with a glass of beenz, it can stop you being a hermite and feeling run. Why not cheer yourself up by booking a sunday carvery takeout and a Dominos platter? If that fails, have a sunbed and post your cooch with a 50% discount on OnlyFlange.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.