Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand? Does .5 live up North now then? Or is he living down South and just wants her to fuck off as far away from him as possible?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand? Does .5 live up North now then? Or is he living down South and just wants her to fuck off as far away from him as possible?
he claims to live in Nottingham, I think he comes down every weekend to Essex and stays at hers to have contact with LaHeinz

Reactions: 16
he claims to live in Nottingham, I think he comes down every weekend to Essex and stays at hers to have contact with LaHeinz
LaHeinz! I hope they have another baby so they can name it LaHellmans.

Reactions: 20
No wonder BYG uses the app!
As soon as she heard about it she was
---
If it wasn't for the nips she looks nicely dressed there. Well she does! Don't hate me

Reactions: 8
Does it give you the illusion of stuffing a wedge of corned beef pie in your gob or is he just trying to entice our BYG up past Watford Gap (euphemism completely intentional)
---
Not seen the front on nips for a while thanks A-soul!

Reactions: 7
What an earth is going on with her brows, they are enormous and her pout - is the shading around the outside from too much filler?
Yes, shading means they’ve migrated into the skin above the lip from her having too much/being poorly administered! She’s a fanny

Reactions: 13
.5 has blocked me as kept asking me to send him gifts and I ignored it. Won’t be long until beans for brains BYG cottons on and blocks me too.

thank you for recognising my service. Though it might be short lived I have been committed.
Lol you have officially joined KP's SB on the frontline

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.