Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

St37

Crapping on about her new Bigo account. Like the time she started her uewchew channel. Crapping on about wanting to chat to everyone an out life and relationships and fashion and love island and kids. Blah blah blah.
What the fuck for??? People will joking up for a laugh. She’s a laughing stock. Pathetic failure loser.
---
It’s an app used largely in China/Asia. Probably stealing everyone’s personal information
---
So she set up yew Chewb. Then tik tok. Now this.
It’s THE most annoying clip she has ever done !! She really thinks she’s something. Has she taken something ? So fooking weird grrrr 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9

minnietheminx

VIP Member
So do you think the dimwit is wondering why so many people accessed her site the other day and why she had some sales and now probably none. Well ummm she only has x amount of friends family and “fan.” That would purchase this shit to support her and I doubt they are repeat buyers.
Paul Care will buy a pair! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Presumably the company that made the fake tan that she had her name on saw sense and dropped her, then looked around for some other inspurashional yung gel to put her name to it. Charlotte Dawson always banging on about fake tan, it was probably her
They were just white label goods, anyone can do it. Wasn't she ripped off by her business partner and that's why it all stopped?

Teddybear1994

I don’t believe BYG’s version of events, but I do believe there’s always a first time for a man to hit a woman - whatever their past. He’s also in his mid-20s, so not much of a past to speak of.

As you know him in real life, do you have any inside information on what happened that night? Or do you know the consensus of those around the two?
I wish I did sorry I don’t …

I don’t know him now as such - as in he moved out of our area (Guildford) so I can only speak for pre Katie times of Charlie.

and yes any time any one can be come an abuser but if someone was to ask what I think happened that night (my guess obvs) would be lots of alcohol, lots of obvious tears, and a argument between them both resulting in them pushing one an other off each other and her falling over and blaming him as if he hurt her for a reason other than the reason being to get her out of his face.

but I don’t know and that’s my guess.
If he did hurt her then I pray she isn’t hurt again or worse no matter how much we dislike her haha
---
Also can I just add i know (can’t say why) but police come out for any DV case. Even if it’s a lie. They can’t just not come out cos they think it’s a lie…. SS are just called because there was a police call out. It goes hand in hand. Does not confirm it happened even if P and SS come out.

Reactions: 8

pjp7878

Well unfortunately posting from experience, he should not be around if he was arrested, no matter what the mom says, the police intervene. So guessing that's why it's being kept quiet

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
She’s gained 3 more followers since I’ve joined. Put it this way. I only signed up to be nosy on her profile . Have no intention of watching her or using the app. In 15 minutes I’ve gained 15 followers…. No photo . No Info. Had look at the app and it’s like a Poundland version of TikTok. I can’t even see the app having any longevity let alone lozzer. This will go the same way as the yew chewb. Promise of amazing content and then die a death beachside licherally no one is interested in her.
---

You can also earn money by referrals but she hasn’t used the correct link on her stories 💀
Has she gone live yet? 🤣

• Haha

Pennylope26

What is she supposed to be relaunching she’s got nothing to offer lol what is she actually does?QUOTE="WordSalad, post: 14256313, member: 115528"]
Wot eva appened to her re-launch? A photoshoot of her and a ****** looking at cheap undies. A few outings with a filtered LaTressy. Hints that superchav might be back in her life, yawn. Her new manager must have realised absolutely nobody cares and Big Gel ain't never gonna be an influenza.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
blimey @Crowbag that sounds awful. BFL could have done it for you in 1 massive injection, she is medikly traaained ya know....
I know, I am a fool.
Why oh why I don't go to Loz I don't know! 😁

(It's a stingy process but I'm always determined not to scream OH YOU FEKKER FRED, THAT HUUUURRRTS!
plus it's definitely helping the migraines so it's worth it.
I don't actually know how many injections cosmetic Botox involves, any ideas folks?)

Pineapples12

Not sure if this has ever been said but wow doesn’t the little girl look just like Dan osbourne children ?? I don’t know if like jac or Dan but she is spitting imagine of the younger child. Or am I going mad? She looks nothing like Charlie or Lauren does she ??
that’s not a dig either , I think she’s a really pretty and cute toddler just doesn’t look like either of them. What’s your thoughts

• Haha