Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
No wonder BYG uses the app! πŸ˜‚
As soon as she heard about it she was πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
---
I hope she launches a fashun brand next. Who could resist this soft pretty, bewful patterned, front on nips dream design?

#Me a head on pike.
---

I think you subconsciously willed these pap shots into being Crow! Our Lozza being a lover of β€˜psykiks’ should come to you for a palm (ie: trotter) reading!
If it wasn't for the nips she looks nicely dressed there. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™€πŸ™€Well she does! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Don't hate me πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

pjp7878

But do we ACTUALLY believe he hurt her?

I know him in real life, he’s never been known to hurt a women before

*not saying categorically it was a lie* BUT just trying to drop the other potential chance of that…..

Some people have been known to hurt themselves to make it look like the partner
Very true, but police and social services have to be involved,

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why both their Instas have been cleared out? Charlie has one photo and Lauren has a few not the hundreds of thousands she had?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
I was here long before the events post funeral, I defended her at that time, but I will tell you what I say about this.

If this is an abusive relationship, and if he is the abuser as alleged, then I completely know why she has taken him back and you are all wrong in your assumptions. Abusive relationships run on power and if he is the abuser then he holds the power (or vice versa). Abusive relationships erode your self esteem and confidence, they isolate you and make you very alone. Your abuser is your crack cocaine.

We all laugh at her and often times rightly so, but no one should live in a relationship where they are walking on eggshells 24/7 and can't do anything right. Larose deserves to not live in a home that is full of anxiety, stress and arguing.

If it isn't an abusive relationship then she is fucking stupid.

Just my two penneth.
My money is on fucking stupid.

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I know, I am a fool.
Why oh why I don't go to Loz I don't know! 😁

(It's a stingy process but I'm always determined not to scream OH YOU FEKKER FRED, THAT HUUUURRRTS!
plus it's definitely helping the migraines so it's worth it.
I don't actually know how many injections cosmetic Botox involves, any ideas folks?)
Really interested in this (thread derail, please scroll past). I had cosmetic botox once and it was the only thing that stopped my headaches. I didn't realise you could have as a treatment on the NHS.

I reckon I had 10 injections when it was cosmetic, we went round my eyes too.

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
So I downloaded that Big Olive and turned on Live on myself- obviously I can't post it here, but it INSTANTLY has a filter when you turn on the camera to go live. You can't even remove the filter. It's just automatically there as a default- then there's other ones you can add to THAT default one. You cannot actually show un unfiltered face on Live there. No wonder people are delusional.
Does it give you the illusion of stuffing a wedge of corned beef pie in your gob or is he just trying to entice our BYG up past Watford Gap (euphemism completely intentional)
---
I hope she launches a fashun brand next. Who could resist this soft pretty, bewful patterned, front on nips dream design?

#Me a head on pike.
---

I think you subconsciously willed these pap shots into being Crow! Our Lozza being a lover of β€˜psykiks’ should come to you for a palm (ie: trotter) reading!
Not seen the front on nips for a while thanks A-soul!

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I know, I am a fool.
Why oh why I don't go to Loz I don't know! 😁

(It's a stingy process but I'm always determined not to scream OH YOU FEKKER FRED, THAT HUUUURRRTS!
plus it's definitely helping the migraines so it's worth it.
I don't actually know how many injections cosmetic Botox involves, any ideas folks?)
4 from what I remember, for between the brows but I haven’t had it for years cos I don’t actually have any lines there πŸ˜‚ I was a dick in my twenties

• Heart

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
I wish I did sorry I don’t …

I don’t know him now as such - as in he moved out of our area (Guildford) so I can only speak for pre Katie times of Charlie.

and yes any time any one can be come an abuser but if someone was to ask what I think happened that night (my guess obvs) would be lots of alcohol, lots of obvious tears, and a argument between them both resulting in them pushing one an other off each other and her falling over and blaming him as if he hurt her for a reason other than the reason being to get her out of his face.

but I don’t know and that’s my guess.
If he did hurt her then I pray she isn’t hurt again or worse no matter how much we dislike her haha
---
Also can I just add i know (can’t say why) but police come out for any DV case. Even if it’s a lie. They can’t just not come out cos they think it’s a lie…. SS are just called because there was a police call out. It goes hand in hand. Does not confirm it happened even if P and SS come out.
Was he always chasing fame?

Reactions: 6

pjp7878

This is my honest experience, and in no way as bad, but until u get a CPS outcome, there should be no contact unless through a 3rd party even if charges are dropped

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
The men on that website are incels, old men who still live with their parents or those men who see women as a collection of body parts. I was watching β€˜Dogs behaving (very) badly’ on C5 this week and they had a French Bulldog that liked giving himself a Tommy tank (of sorts). Whack a wig and a pair of comedy fake tits on it and they’d be lining up to pay for videos of that as well.
I watched that too. Crazy dog haha

• Haha