Lauren Goodger #83 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback Loz back in her enclosure! 🦍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After what felt like the longest thread in Scrunchie history, we had a flurry of posts at the end of #82 caused by the excitement of a new OK article and some classic ‘in the wild’(life park) photos (God bless you Click News and Media) which inspired this fantastic thread title winner by @minamoon 👏

A bit of a recap:
• She’s filling her time getting more beauty treatments - her hairdresser Lisa gave her a matching haircut and got mistaken for Nanny Crack; she begged some free dental work, an energy blockage massage (not a colonic 😂), and yet more filler in her botched lips for a butterfly effect which made them look even more like a prolapsed anus.
• After subtly filtering Larose’s photos for some time she upped the ante by begging a free photoshoot in which the poor little mite was almost unrecognisable.
• She gave an interview in which she said Larose was “already an intelligent and independent woman” which is likely to be eroded as BYG is threatening to home school her.
• There have been a few articles suggesting she may be back with Chaz.5 and Scrunchie sleuthing spotted her begging takeaway from a Caribbean restaurant he follows. There was a lot of food - easily enough for 2 people - although given it’s Big Loz we’re talking about that doesn’t necessarily mean he was there eating it.
• She begged a VIP tour of a safari park and was careful to cut Chaz.5 out of all her IG posts but she was papped with him, a vision in blue, adding more fuel to the fire that they are reunited. Loz was wearing tight lycra and her pleather jacket, Chaz has obviously made enough from spinning his wheel of doom to buy himself a new tracksuit sadly still too small. Their diet and exercise regimes seem to have been going brilliantly - clearly still in the gaining weight for the before shots phase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wooo! A thread title win! I’m honoured, thanks scrunch bunch. The last thread seemed to go on for months. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
After what felt like the longest thread in Scrunchie history, we had a flurry of posts at the end of #82 caused by the excitement of a new OK article and some classic ‘in the wild’(life park) photos (God bless you Click News and Media) which inspired this fantastic thread title winner by @minamoon 👏

A bit of a recap:
• She’s filling her time getting more beauty treatments - her hairdresser Lisa gave her a matching haircut and got mistaken for Nanny Crack; she begged some free dental work, an energy blockage massage (not a colonic 😂), and yet more filler in her botched lips for a butterfly effect which made them look even more like a prolapsed anus.
• After subtly filtering Larose’s photos for some time she upped the ante by begging a free photoshoot in which the poor little mite was almost unrecognisable.
• She gave an interview in which she said Larose was “already an intelligent and independent woman” which is likely to be eroded as BYG is threatening to home school her.
• There have been a few articles suggesting she may be back with Chaz.5 and Scrunchie sleuthing spotted her begging takeaway from a Caribbean restaurant he follows. There was a lot of food - easily enough for 2 people - although given it’s Big Loz we’re talking about that doesn’t necessarily mean he was there eating it.
• She begged a VIP tour of a safari park and was careful to cut Chaz.5 out of all her IG posts but she was papped with him, a vision in blue, adding more fuel to the fire that they are reunited. Loz was wearing tight lycra and her pleather jacket, Chaz has obviously made enough from spinning his wheel of doom to buy himself a new tracksuit sadly still too small. Their diet and exercise regimes seem to have been going brilliantly - clearly still in the gaining weight for the before shots phase.
Great recap, considering there wasn't much action to go on :)

Reactions: 22
Imagine being that much of a freeloading twit that the only time you take your daughter out anywhere is when it’s gifted to you.

Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Anyone know why both their Instas have been cleared out? Charlie has one photo and Lauren has a few not the hundreds of thousands she had?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh so glad I’m here early into the zoo chat!!!!!!!

firstly Charlie is in her video!!!!!
And secondly lol at this ……

The difference between the exact same moment & photo 😅

411C5483-7329-42A0-8041-2B73051B326A.jpeg
411C5483-7329-42A0-8041-2B73051B326A.jpeg
781C994B-1269-4986-8A6F-6CD51F7A144E.jpeg
4C1B7BDF-1186-43B7-9980-A25B967DCADF.jpeg

---
Me again also she has lost a lot of her real fake followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It looks like Lozza had her shelf arse lifted up, and possibly the inside out bits turned the right way again but not made smaller.
Presumably it's too expensive to get those flipped over implants removed completely.

It still looks ridiculous which is a bonus.

The, erm, butterfly lips don't look any different to me, from before they were done.
That was worth looking a bigger twit than usual for. Nicely done Loz.
Maybe try duck tape next time instead of steristrips.
Or super glue. Staples? (Not the person, she's too nice for being placed near Lozza).

I can't see anything else that she might have had done when she went AWOL though. I'm no expert so I could be missing something.

I now want to see LaRapunzel with long hair all the time, especially if it's short and blurred one side as it was yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We were truly spoilt yesterday, I started to think, BIGGGGG lozzzz would stay locked up with Jake👻 in the flat forever, eating her body weight with ` take ins ` never to be seen again😞 ...... but low and behold, Christmas came early for us scrunchies ... while looking at these pics, I hear in the distance ` grunting and pounding of the chest ` ... the greatest comedy duo is BACK ..... AMEN 🙌🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We were truly spoilt yesterday, I started to think, BIGGGGG lozzzz would stay locked up in the Jake flat forever, eating her body weight with ` take ins `never to be seen again😞 but low and behold, Christmas came early for us scrunchies ... while looking at these pics, I hear in the distance ` grunting and pounding the chest ` ... the greatest comedy duo is BACK ..... AMEN 🙌🙌
The greatest comedy duo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm confused. At that tit GAla thing her arse looked reduced and flatter and now it's bleeping back. Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.