Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Spot The Difference competitions are getting harder and harder :LOL: - you'd be there all night listing all the differences between "photo agency approved Loz" and "Lauren in the wild" pictures. It's amazing how that three stone comes and goes, sometimes within the same day.

I bet she'd snatch the hand off anyone offering that obesity jab (wegovy?) - I'm betting that will be the next big thing that dodgy Dave down the pub will be hawking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just look at how bent those black railings are either side of the Beast!! They're as bent as her poor toilet seat is!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230130-170218~2.png
Screenshot_20230124-191024~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
…making out she was some waif who needed to put weight back on. Thank god for that 1 stone weight gain, had me worried there. Thought she was wasting away. How can a morbidly obese person peddle such lies?! I’m shaking 😂
BYG has been reading from the Gemma Collins big book of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"lost 3 stone" - presumably around 2 stone of that was baby/placenta/fluid? Maybe thats why she cleared her IG, thought that we would forget that she was out partying, stuffing her face and ordering a 0.5 not long after poor Lorena's death.....

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Didn’t go out? Didn’t eat? Except when she went to multiple birthday parties, Harrods, Christmas PR stunts, concerts. Not forgetting the currys, roasts, lunch dates with ‘mystery men’. To name a few?! She’s carried on as normal! The only thing she’s suffered is a loss of bleeping memory. What an absolute bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I actually laughed out loud at the "lost three stone" part when I clapped eyes on it.

I stayed indoors and I didn’t go out, and now I feel I’m in a better place mentally. This year is about focusing on me and getting back on track,” the 36-year-old added (36-stone-year-old, more like). Er, it's always about "focussing on you", Lauren, I don't think I've ever met someone so self-obsessed.

There were other declarations about her being ready for a new man the other day, (somewhere), let's hope she raises the bar a bit higher than a hot / cold gaslighting uninterested on / off boyfriend (Mark Wright, who's also a knob), one who's behind bars, the sadly-deceased Jake who slagged her off in public or even the *shudder* bottom of the barrel Stephen Bear. Not to mention her most recent gay-for-pay-megawatt-turkey-teef ex (not too keen on Charles, given his history with KP as well, but at least he's a good dad).

Sad to say, even judging by that small pool of exes, it seems many of the guys she's been with haven't been that "into her". But Lauren is MASSIVELY "into" herself. Maybe that's part of the problem - and she needs to show Larose that a woman doesn't "need" a man..any man who will take her, in Loz's case.

Edit: Also, her description - about a toddler who can barely speak yet - as a strong independent woman and Lauren's rock - it's hard to say if it's just Lauren repeating empty words she's heard somewhere else to make her sound good or is just emotionally inarticulate. But a mother shouldn't be saying that about her baby. Let's hope she doesn't turn into one of those mums who tries to make her children her "best friends".

LOL at Lauren also saying she "turned a lot of things down". Doubt it.
She says this year is about focusing on me….when does she ever focus on anything else apart from herself, exactly?! It’s ALWAYS about her.

And as for calling LaBeyonce a strong independent woman. Seriously? She’s a toddler. She’ll soon be more mature than her Mother that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone who reads and beleives these articles and phtotshopped pics of the beast is brain-dead. Same as those who believe Jake quickendon, the male version of byg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now I know she’s from Essex, but even there this type of LV bag hasn’t been in style for at least four years, plus it’s a pic from summer. She’s living in photos/faces/figures long gone. Just like she’s still flogging pics from ages ago on her OF and hasn’t uploaded any new content. It’s so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Photoshopped into oblivion!

So this is her comeback more photoshopped pics except now she's including laflump also photoshopped. She's fucked in the head. I genuinely now beleive that she thinks she looks like her photoshopped pics. She's going on like they are both models when she paid for the shoot herself. Fat slag

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tights are far too tight on her. Legs look like two sticks of black pudding.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So this is her comeback more photoshopped pics except now she's including laflump also photoshopped. She's fucked in the head. I genuinely now beleive that she thinks she looks like her photoshopped pics. She's going on like they are both models when she paid for the shoot herself. Fat slag
What made me laugh was the copyright symbol and LG next to it! The whole floor is warped!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
18FB49F2-D760-4604-8327-666A28123CF1.jpeg
I don’t get her eyebrows they are too close together and off centre? Shouldn’t they be more like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Always amazed at the audacity of her posting these photos. Trying to pass them off as legit. Looks like she’s sitting on the floor of one of those crooked houses in a fun house, all the right side is slanting upwards. Her toes on the right are blurred out, weird shaped huge right boob and another brand new face. What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.