Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if La’getmeoutofhere manages to get through her adolescence without an ED or some sort of disordered thinking about appearance I’ll eat my hat. This is so gross to photoshop a toddler into something more aesthetically pleasing to the great shamu.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Ah, how nice to see a random child with its random parent.

Not sure what relevance it has to this thread though. Why are you posting it Lozza?
This is a BYG thread and that's not the BYG.
Nor is it LaBabylongleg.

Is it one of your 'friends' Loz? Or yer mam? Or yer dad? Sister? ghostyJake? Charlie after his relaunch?

What. Is. Occurring. Laureen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That photographer was probably told if you give fatty a free photo shoot itll increase your followers by thousands. fatty has posted many pics now and that photographer still only has around 300 followers. She may have gained a handful. Influencer my arse!!! How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A daughter is a daughter BFL you twit, not your best friend. She needs to be cherished and parented and given guidance and unconditional love, "best friend" sounds like they will be out on the piss together in a few years 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A daughter is a daughter BFL you twit, not your best friend. She needs to be cherished and parented and given guidance and unconditional love, "best friend" sounds like they will be out on the piss together in a few years 😡
I can see Labestfriend like Saffy off Ab Fab in the future, waiting for Big Gel to come in from being out on the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Big Loz is so speshul that out of nearly a million bots followers, she got 48 comments on Mary Berry and 100 on her pic wiv er bestest friend! Most of comments come from the coven of morons, Krusty, that Robin, Chloe Henny etc … and obviously Laorse is so clever, she puts a comment on too! 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cracks me up she uses Larose to cover her stomach 😂 She’s absolutely shameless! Filters and photoshop should be banned 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That photographer was probably told if you give fatty a free photo shoot itll increase your followers by thousands. fatty has posted many pics now and that photographer still only has around 300 followers. She may have gained a handful. Influencer my arse!!! How embarrassing
I would have thought their follower count would have gone retrograde 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yuk, can just imagine the pics in some skanky tabloid of a 50+ Lozza, off her head and bulging out of a too tight pleather mini skirt and crop top with her 'mini me' Lacringingwithembarrassment. All the fellas fink we sistas ya no, I still got wot it takes to pull a boy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So Big Loz is so speshul that out of nearly a million bots followers, she got 48 comments on Mary Berry and 100 on her pic wiv er bestest friend! Most of comments come from the coven of morons, Krusty, that Robin, Chloe Henny etc … and obviously Laorse is so clever, she puts a comment on too! 🥇
coven of morons 🤣 🤣 ⚰ ⚰ 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We need @Pom Bear - they are definitely 2 black puddings! See Laprop is being used to hide the blubber too. Why has she got a big boob stuck on one side? 😳 Awwwww, so sweet, just above her daughters pic is her link to her sleazy Only Fans grotesque pics, just bewful! 🤣
I thought I try and put her into a black pudding advert 😄😄😄❤😘 xx..

Resizer_16752211865111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.