Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Mary bleeping Berry as a prop to hide her big frame. Then filtering her face to buggery so it looks stuck on.

Classic BYG.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anybody watch The Apprentice? There’s a dead ringer for one of our Big Lozzes alter ego’s on it. Nearly spat my tea out last night …….
Yessss!!!!! Lichrally had that conversation with my partner last week hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody watch The Apprentice? There’s a dead ringer for one of our Big Lozzes alter ego’s on it. Nearly spat my tea out last night …….
Haha I can totally see it now you’ve pointed it out! I was too busy laughing at the hairdresser woman with the huge inflatable lips and tits in last night’s episode 😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha I can totally see it now you’ve pointed it out! I was too busy laughing at the hairdresser woman with the huge inflatable lips and tits in last night’s episode 

---

I can only imagine the looks I’d get if I did the school run with my girls singing like a twit to the camera!

There's one with ridiculous lip fillers which are slathered in red gloss, she has a bit of a double chin and big goggly eyes....we call her the Bake O Lite girl as she's a spit from Wallace and gromit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There's one with ridiculous lip fillers which are slathered in red gloss, she has a bit of a double chin and big goggly eyes....we call her the Bake O Lite girl as she's a spit from Wallace and gromit!
The girls are all a bloody state this year! The one with the big bushy eyebrows could have been to the same salon as Big Loz too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking that last night!! Took a look at her insta, she loves a filter too :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girls are all a bloody state this year! The one with the big bushy eyebrows could have been to the same salon as Big Loz too!
I was thinking the same, apart from the asian girl who got the boot, dont know any names just have it on in the background

Reactions: 3
Aw no shouldn't have read this thread as I haven't seen last night's yet! Never mind...its the shopping task isn't it? Always pure gold! God forbid they have to do any primary school level maths hahaha!

I was thinking the same, apart from the asian girl who got the boot, dont know any names just have it on in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the wild lads!

A ‘glam’ Herman Munster-esque Nanna Crack included!

What a start to the weekend!!
There is a god! In the wild pics .... Thank you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... here is our BIGGGG lozzzz .... well hmmmmmm looking ... eerrmmm ` BIGGGGGGG ` ..... she loses and gains weight VERY FAST ... mere days apart .... maybe she needs to see a doctor🤔 ... who's that ole crack hoe with her ... jezzzzzz she is rough😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s not Nanny crack is it ? That’s hers mate lol 😂
I was wondering if it was too. She’s named as Crack Mamma but you know how the DM are with their ‘accuracy.’ 🙄

Can anyone identify the woman Loz took out to make herself look better in comparison? Is it Nanny Crack or some unfortunate other?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.