Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Hair flick* So many of you guys have been asking...it's a lil bit like ferapy *hair flick* make sure you check them out. She told me fings that are happenin and still happenin. They're licherally the best I've ever had.

duck OFF MUNTER :rolleyes:

She really knows how to promote a company's unique qualities. I still know duck all about the "witches", but I'm sure it's for the best (hasn't she been in touch with a few tarot / psychic ladies by now?) do they get better and better the more you advertise them?

How about a few examples of the revelations you've had told to you, Loz? Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She a Bake Off.

Who knew the two were such close friends? 🙄

(When she says ‘a support to me’ - do you think Mary’s sent her some inedible GBBO cast offs on the sly?)
Hiding behind Mary Berry to chop her body in half, she looks like King Kong next to the petite Ms Berry! 👵🏻 🦍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
There has been a misprint in the above article. It’s supposed to read, ‘one measly pound’, not ‘one million pound’….why even bother telling such a ridiculously implausible lie? You don’t even have to dislike the woman to not believe this whopper
Well she did doink Stephen Bear, and he talks utter bollocks, perhaps it's infectious..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
wtf does she look like and what the hell is she going on about witches kitchen 🧙‍♀️
Totally deluded!

---

So soft so bewful!
That photo is amazing. Is that Jimmy Hill in drag? What the bleeping hell goes on in BYGs head? Other than nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the lovely Mary B, supported our BIGGGGGG lozasuarus with a lemon drizzle cake 🤔 .... come on BIGGG guurl ... we all know it wasnt just the one🥴 ` grunting in neanderthal ` me ball ... me bike ... me mountain laaumon drazzly cake`s .... ME scoff scoff .... ME nommm NOMMM🍰🍰🎂🥮🥮 .... ` grunt ` ME want more CAKE! .... ME EAT MARY! 👀👀 `scratch scratch ` please someone save lil Mary 😔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wholesome content with the lovely Mary Berry one minute. The next a years old photo with a link to subscribe to her saggy vag. Make up your mind who you want to be Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She got engy blokkk hun, no memree. Need heel now
If you scroll through the pebble healing persons reel on ig, it looks like Big Loz went to her in December for some healing, its definitely her moonface in the video, how could she forget who it was in such a short time?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.