Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may sound snobby but I wouldn’t be seen out with that woman next to her! Big Loz is rough as a badgers arse but that woman, she is next level rough! Bet they both got Rothmans breath and sound like Barry White, crikey they look like something from Shameless! 😳😳😳
It looks like a dodgy drag act ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like a dodgy drag act ....
That’s what I thought, the dodgy hair, (market nylon extensions) the weather beaten face that looks like she’s spent her life on the seas, the pedal pushers circa 1970’s and the Bisto tan on the corned beef legs, welcome to your future right there Big Loz! 🥵😳😱😰🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It
That’s what I thought, the dodgy hair, (market nylon extensions) the weather beaten face that looks like she’s spent her life on the seas, the pedal pushers circa 1970’s and the Bisto tan on the corned beef legs, welcome to your future right there Big Loz! 🥵😳😱😰🫣
It’s not .5’s Mum, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's got such a cheek this gel. Imagine having the gall to say she thinks she looks like her filters and the paps don't do her justice.

'So soft, pretty'

CM_Photogrid_1674849704251.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Christ. BYG is looking rough, not as rough as whoever is walking alongside her mind. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha this is all so tragic 🤣 State of it compared to the Insta shots! And to top it all off, the DM calling Larose Laorse 😂 Any attempt for a big comeback just fails miserably for BYG doesn’t it. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love that everything, absolutely everything she does is a disaster.

Her friend looks like her manky mother.
The paper spells her daughter's name as LaOrse.
And that's ignoring her faces, clothes, etc.
Every single thing.

LaOrse looks hungover and pissed off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure the friend is the one that Chaz shacked up with… 🤔
I think it’s that mate called Lisa something 🤣

---

What a carry on , fat slags from viz and is it the one 0.5 shacked up with 🤣 or nanny crack 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going ...

Screenshot_20230127-222304.png

Going ...

Screenshot_20230127-222425.png

Gone!

Screenshot_20230127-222449.png

---

What a sickly looking child. She is as white as a sheet and those bags under her eyes. Oh my goodness!

Screenshot_20230127-220010.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hahahaha I love it thank you Pom ❤ 😊 🥰
Thank you and you're welcome 😀💖❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Some old pics I leave here before catching up more later 😀 x...

I admit I can't remember why I put her head on the wrong way lol...

Resizer_16176382896850.jpg

Loz pic she took with her brother she photoshopped..

Screenshot_20210406-130910.png

What I guessed it look more like 😄 x....

Resizer_16177117642040.jpg

Resizer_16184400840471.jpg

Resizer_16172377606800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.