Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
A small meal for our BYG, prob washed down with a few bottles of vino! Poor Layorkshirepudding stuck in her high chair again, whilst fatty stuffs her face and gets bladdered!
Is that a boxing glove to the left? Half a carrot, half a parsnip, yorkie, chicken leg? Roast dinner for 1 and a half, I couldn't be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Anna666

VIP Member
I'm blocked and couldn't see it on the story viewer thing either so she must have deleted now?
She is pulling the little one forward, backwards, but is being very rough, dosent look playful to me, got no idea how to post it here, hopefully someone does

• Sad

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
Anybody watch The Apprentice? Thereโ€™s a dead ringer for one of our Big Lozzes alter egoโ€™s on it. Nearly spat my tea out last night โ€ฆโ€ฆ.
I was just thinking that last night!! Took a look at her insta, she loves a filter too :rolleyes:

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
My mouth dried up just looking at those dry roasties.
I can't look at the yorky pud. But those spuds, she's going to break a tooth on those.

Everywhere she eats it's like the chomp of doom, the meals always look awful.
Toby Carvery isnโ€™t exactly renowned for fine dining ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ok so she grifted the carpet cleaner - Skanky did that the other day

She got those ludicrous Lip Things - Skanky got those the other day

What next eh?
Skanky fucked off to Thailand for 3 weeks - Lozza has gone to Lidl!
Lozza is the Lidl of d-list celebs. 0, zilch. Nothing going for her. She must be eating away at any of her money she has left from her stint on TOWIE decades ago.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Been a long time user but for some reason my old log on was going slow so had to make a new one ๐Ÿ™„

Also love yours! Miss the good old days!
---
Just seen her latest story. I wholeheartedly apologise if this upsets or offends anyone but I just canโ€™t understand how someone who lost a baby less than a year ago can say โ€˜everything happens for a reasonโ€™ (Paraphrasing). I just seriously canโ€™t get my head around it ๐Ÿ˜ข
She's a twat! She's over it

• Haha

mummykayles

Like Larose, two of my kids have my colouring (deathly pale) but the other two have their dads colouring. I don't suppose anyone knows what Loz's natural skin colouring is due to the fake tan and make up she trowels on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8