Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaymar139

She eats a full tray of rice and peas? !
Fuck me.
Plus the rest.
Bloody hell.
Part of me almost respects her eating ability!!
I bet she would be good at those gut buster eating competitions..that could be her new calling ..🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’m from Derbyshire. It’s classed as part of the East Midlands region, along with Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland. East Midlands airport is literally in Derby.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Now imagine if JJ didn’t dump .5 and she was still shagging him. Poor Fatty would still be single, you wonder if he’ll go running back to her if she opens her doors again 😂😂

EA82B528-CF3D-4192-B051-48A1AAD06B1F.png

• Haha

terfette

Chatty Member
Agreed, when you watch it back you can see she’s constantly got her chin tilted upwards, stretching out her neck or using LaMealDeal’s arm as/shield. She’s trying to look playful but it just looks fake. I am uncomfortable with the force of the shaking during the singing as well. Kids do like a bit of rough play but this seem OTT you can see LaHelpMe’s neck and head throwing back and jerking forward quite violently even when children like rough play as a parent it’s our responsibility to know the boundaries for safe play. All BYG is concerned about is showing her bewful, insta mum, fish lipped self.
Yeah, my kids would try to escalate roughing them about to this and I’d tone in down a bit before. I’m not saying the child was in mortal danger, but it can’t be good for her muscles or bones.

St37

I think the bitch has some setting in place, where it cant be reposted ... shame, its a very odd, disturbing video, wanted you all to see

You tried :)

Post some more pics if you can. Maybe she’s pissed ?

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
I think the bitch has some setting in place, where it cant be reposted ... shame, its a very odd, disturbing video, wanted you all to see
It‘s because she has LaOrse page set to private and she has to accept you now :(

Do you have screen recording on your mobile? If set to record and play the video it’ll save it to your phone.

WordSalad

VIP Member
From what I read over on Skanky's page it seems the bunch of cowboys 🤠 who created these rubber lips have yet to file last year's accounts. 🤔 they must be doing well then eh?
Isn't the owner of that esfetiks business that plastic super chav Ellie May something? Sure she was 'training' BTG at one time?

Reactions: 7