Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That filter...honestly, Loz, you look ridiculous, no human being has a chin like that (naturally, at least). You could open a tin of beans with that chisel chin.
Sadly, I do. That face shape and chin is practically identical to mine. I have a really under developed jaw and very narrow pointy chin. I'm a freak!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Pennylope26

Wtf has she done to her face! QUOTE="Sunnydaze101, post: 13998378, member: 147628"]
When is she up in Manchester training, was it next week? Hopefully she gets papped. Here’s her getting papped at cosmetic couture a few years ago.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lolah23

I've never seen this face before

View attachment 1937794
did you see the paps pics in the daily mail?? omg is this a filter? what is it as I need to change my face also. she looked NOTHING like this the other day omg
---

Hahaha at her car selfies. Who she trying to kid lol 😂 What filter is that ? Asking for a friend 🤓
yes I need this filter also 😍
---

Meanwhile LaTiffany is knocking back the Gin & Lemon as the food is absolutely shit! 🤢

View attachment 1937760
View attachment 1937761
what the eff is that? has she already devoured the roasts and then taken the pic? looks horrendous
---

Fucking hell why do these z listers think getting there car valeted is content and something to boast about?
Fuck me we get ours done once a week but do not feel the need to film it and let everyone know
Am I missing something ?
Is it a sign of wealth ? 😂😂
yes put it on your socials instantly and you too could be an "influencer" 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Crowbag

VIP Member
😂
Just zoomed in on the menu and it says ‘sweetcorn
Starbucks you buy from supermarket
Kilo of spuds
Lard
Goose fat
Chicken kievs
Block of cheese’

But Loz was shocked that none of the above came with a tomato on the vine garnish or mayo.
Loz is busy typing everything in her phone to work out what each item is.

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Someone do a screen recording of the vid. I’m not on LaOrse page so can’t download it to post here

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Sounds like Chas in the background of the clip she’s put on of LaRoastPotato but he’s posted that he’s in a gym somewhere so you never know with these two what’s true or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
It‘s because she has LaOrse page set to private and she has to accept you now :(

Do you have screen recording on your mobile? If set to record and play the video it’ll save it to your phone.
No can do, I have 2 active IG accounts, different names ... and I only have laorse on my laptop ac, not on the phone one ... damn it, Im also not tech savvy, if I try to sign in with phone ( for laptop ac ) IG blocks the account, wont accept my password .... it wont post from the laptop. keeps saying post removed🤷‍♀️ and she has not accepted a request from my other phone ac ` yet ` ... if she does Il do my best to post it here

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Didn’t she claim to be going back to TOWIE? When does she start? No idea what she would bring to the show.

IaballHeabike

I’m from Derbyshire. It’s classed as part of the East Midlands region, along with Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland. East Midlands airport is literally in Derby.
Fair enough. I have been proven wrong and been misled my whole 49 years of living there.
I was always led to believe that East Midlands was Birmingham/Wolverhampton etc

ETA: I am on the closer to Sheffield side of Chesterfield though so may make a difference

Reactions: 4

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder if children with parents who look TOTALLY unlike how they should will have any effect on childhood development? Isn't there something about 'recognising features your mother has' that is evolutionary for babies?
I hope not, for the sake of adopted children etc.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Uploads of the safari. .5 conveniently cut out of them all!

331876874_558825499540164_1419692184592335346_n.jpg

331789854_884841316105684_1780409736118197546_n.jpg

332312134_1267386607181993_3795605649594635468_n.jpg

---

---

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I agree. It’s not the roughness that bothers me. That’s the sort of level my kids would try to take it to, even at that age. It’s the fact she isn’t actually concentrating on the kid. She’s paying more attention to how she might look on the video.
Can someone share the video on here?

bignellie

VIP Member
The girls are all a bloody state this year! The one with the big bushy eyebrows could have been to the same salon as Big Loz too!
I was thinking the same, apart from the asian girl who got the boot, dont know any names just have it on in the background

Reactions: 3