Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest....
These pics have made my day. She's going to fatten him up again like a Xmas turkey. Piles of elfy sweetcorn and carveries 😂
---
Tattle is missing a trick. A podcast and rolling news /gossip channel would be bigger than netflicks :D
The lozzasaurus and all these other beasts papped in real time with their monstrous frying pan faces 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No wonder she posted the real and photos so late. Must of took her HOURS to edit every single photo she was in ( edit out .5 and montage all together. Why has she even bothered cutting .5 out when they are pictured together in OK? She’s copying skanky KP again isn't she, being photographed together but protesting she’s still single. 😂🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s sold the edited pics as an exclusive to OK mag and then held off releasing her own Woburn pics till the magazine released there’s. She’s prob been hiding big time so no one paps them together so that the “exclusive first pics of fatty and fatty 2 together” hold their value and sell for more 🙄
---
---
Like clockwork, scheduling in for a fat reduction.
View attachment 1975896
---
View attachment 1975900
---
View attachment 1975901
This quote "She’s losing weight through a healthy diet and exercise regime, so she wants her boobs to look more natural."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This quote "She’s losing weight through a healthy diet and exercise regime, so she wants her boobs to look more natural."
She on the Gemma Collins diet innit. Lose three stone but look exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good to see LaRose out and about instead of stuck in front of the tv. I'd say that was Chunk's doing. He seems to be a good influence on her and its nice to see them on good terms for her sake. She actually looks so much better in these photos than in her filtered pics. Just embrace yourself as you are girl, you look fine.

Reactions: 10
that monkey is probably equally as shocked to see the graceful silverback gorilla beating its chest and looking for food out of its enclosure…
I am roaring at this 🤣 Just about to take baby Clicky swimming and I know I’m going to think about this comment and burst out laughing during the class!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m confused by this photo . What is blacked out behind her. Is it photoshop error?

View attachment 1974993
Is he out on day release in that get up or what?
---
I am roaring at this 🤣 Just about to take baby Clicky swimming and I know I’m going to think about this comment and burst out laughing during the class!
Think about horrible things Clicky, you know the artery clogging goose fat roasties, BYG's gob after that pout filler, her 3 seater shelf arse - You'll be grand! Have a lovely time with Baby Clicky and take take plenty of unphotoshopped pics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think she has forgiven Elvis for the betrayal, the same way she has forgiven Ch'arg?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauren Goodger #82 Free zoo trips for the exposure, someone put silverback loz back in her enclosure!

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.