Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she edit this picture to make it look this ugly?

View attachment 1976047
Its the noo straw hole lips ๐Ÿ˜‚ unable to close her lips over the dentures. Why would you want your teef permanently on show, bleeping rabbit.
---
Another creepy smile photoshopped on to poor laโ€™mumsfaceismelting๐Ÿฅบpoor sprog born into such a fuqin circus
---

Sheโ€™s literally this emoji
๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
Wax melt face
She's put the teenager filter off faceapp on laflump LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those photos are hysterical ! That arse! .5 setting like a little gnome on the naughty step! Heโ€™s got the worlds biggest came toe too! Our patience has paid off scrunchies! These photos are superb!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could someone please explain this picture to meโ€ฆ is it photoshop gone wrong with her arse? have they tried to remove half her arse buy only half succeeded as itโ€™s still faintly there.
---
And her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
She thinks if she puts fake lashes on and blows her lips up sheโ€™s sexy!!!! But they make her look 500000 worst. Canโ€™t even see her eyes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone help me make sense of this please?

1677013088810.png

---
Could someone please explain this picture to meโ€ฆ is it photoshop gone wrong with her arse? have they tried to remove half her arse buy only half succeeded as itโ€™s still faintly there.
---
And her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
She thinks if she puts fake lashes on and blows her lips up sheโ€™s sexy!!!! But they make her look 500000 worst. Canโ€™t even see her eyes
My dear Sunny, I think our brains are all a bit frazzled today, too much for us Scrunchies to take in and process - we don't usually have this much visual and written content to deal with and I think we need all need a toby Carvery for pre-midnight snack and an early night. We can continue refreshed in the morn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
โ€˜Lauren styled her brunette tresses loosely in a straight fashion and bolstered her striking features with a full-coverage make-up palette.
Meanwhile, Charles cut an athletic figure in a dark blue Nike tracksuit setโ€™

โฌ†This extract from the DM has cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Serious question .... ohh BIGGGGGG one .... when ( IF ) the surgeon sucks out all your blubber, removes those hideous bum implants .... makes your tits smaller, wiv front on nips ... can he/she also shrink that massive neanderthal head? ..... is there an op for that ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ .... cause its going to be rather hard, walking around with a flat arse, small boobs front nips, skinny minny ` petite ` body .... while struggling to hold up that big bonce:unsure:
Big loz the silverback missing link

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only reason they took her to the safari is because it was gifted it seems. Although, have yet to see a smile on little oneโ€˜s face, looks like sheโ€™s not used to being out :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m canโ€™t get over these photos, I keep going back and creasing up. The more you look at them the funnier they get. Poor choice by .5 to wear and โ€˜iconโ€™ ๐Ÿงข ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.