Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
My thoughts are that people are jeeellly of our BIGGGGG guuurl ... she dosent heavily edit or filter her pics/videos, if she did it would be blindly obvious 👇👇👇 ... she's just a BYG tryin to live her ` bestest ` life🤷‍♀️ the fact that she has many faces over the years that are not her ... shouldnt take away from her being a yunnggg ... hot yuungg ... smexy yungg ... baffaaa winer BYG! .... lets stop the hate 🤚🤚 🥺
:unsure:
Let's not. She deserves all the ribbing she gets. Brainless troglodyte. Her, not you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
How much do we think the fat slags earning on only fans. Looks like lafilter has tried to eat her own finger, loves her grub does bubba gel just like the beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Anna666

VIP Member

Maybe the ` curvy ` Tess, can do a colab on OF`s with our BIGGGGGG lozzzz .... they both have a similar look ... call her BIGGGGG guurl, you never know, it will help earn a few quid to pay the rent due, I mean ... you're doing fuck all anyway ..... all day, but ` pretend ` you have an ARSEfetiks business .... hark at her ... 🤷‍♀️ .... the BOSS lady of LIPS, with QUACK qualifications and NO business premises :rolleyes: ... Id rather look at Tess, to be honest .... at least she keeps it real, and dosent hide behind extreme filters ... on a serious note though ... Dear Tess, having this much weight, will put you into an early grave for someone so young, do something before its too late, its very dangerous promoting this to the younger generation` obesity ` is NOT body positivity

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Edit: d’oh! I’ve just had a flashback to grazing my knee as a yung gel. Butterfly stitches is another term for steristrips. God, how bloody original.
Oh god is that why it’s called that? I thought they wanted their lips in the shape of a butterfly or some BS

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Looks like her hairdresser has just given her a lookalike haircut. Why must she perpetually use songs with the N-word in them? What has that song got to do with having your hair cut? Weird.
She's just trying to make out she's down with the kids. She won't know who they are or what they're talking about

PoppysMumma

Her new Instagram reel is up! Here’s some of my favourite screenshots. I’m absolutely shocked that she’s so obviously photoshopped La’hairsnotlongenough!! (Says no one, ever…) that monkey is probably equally as shocked to see the graceful silverback gorilla beating its chest and looking for food out of its enclosure…

Also, I sat through 5 minutes of the circle of life and endless pictures of wild beasts roaming the zoo so you don’t have to… the animals were nice though.

I don’t half feel sorry for the zoo. I’m guessing they grifted this experience for free in return for the exposure and they get two measly Instagram reels. 😂

View attachment 1975616
View attachment 1975609

View attachment 1975595View attachment 1975597View attachment 1975598View attachment 1975599
This has made my day …..she is such a fake fat lardy arsed 🤥 liar liar pants on fire !
Honestly its actually so laughable, but at the same time quite worrying as she is trying to pull the wool over her poor followers 🐑 eyes ……and for those sad desperate gits that pay to see her they seriously are as deluded as her 🤔🙄

• Haha