Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be mistaken but I don’t think we’ve ever seen LaFedUp wearing a warm hat? I know that not all children are agreeable when it comes to them but given how cold it’s been, you’d think that the poor mite might’ve wanted the extra warmth of a hat or a hood up over her head - no wonder she always looks so ill.

Reactions: 19
Laorse probably doesn’t know who Big Loz is! She’s been with everyone else while Big Loz couldn’t sit down or lie on her back for 6 weeks after having arse implants removed and replaced! Poor mite looks like she hasn’t slept, white as a 👻 and dark circles under her eyes! 🤬🤬🤬
(Still no sign of the RR either, repossessed?) 🤔

• Haha
Laorse probably doesn’t know who Big Loz is! She’s been with everyone else while Big Loz couldn’t sit down or lie on her back for 6 weeks after having arse implants removed and replaced! Poor mite looks like she hasn’t slept, white as a 👻 and dark circles under her eyes! 🤬🤬🤬
(Still no sign of the RR either, repossessed?) 🤔
I'm so sorry, I read this too quickly and thought it said LaGhostly looked like she was possessed 😎

• Haha
Yeah that’s not her mum. She’s called Lisa Sorou or something like that. Long term friend of Lauren’s. She’s a bit older and comes across as a mother figure as her kids are in their 20s. I think Lisa is friends with Kirsty (the new agent) and made the introductions

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah that’s not her mum. She’s called Lisa Sorou or something like that. Long term friend of Lauren’s. She’s a bit older and comes across as a mother figure as her kids are in their 20s. I think Lisa is friends with Kirsty (the new agent) and made the introductions
08D9A0E5-8090-4DC0-A41B-58DA68D0B43E.jpeg

She’s apparently a mobile hairdresser in Essex and has BYG in her gallery of seriously old photos on her website.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The photoshopped advert 😄😄 x ..

Resizer_16748762774193.jpg

What it should really look like.....

Resizer_16748762719411.jpg

Looooool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I have buy fruit 🥴 " GRUNT GRUNT " .... beats chest " scratch GRUNT "

---

I just wish, everyone would give our yuunggg bewwful gurl living her bestest life a break .... she does NOT filter, or edit her pics/videos, they are taken at different ` angels ` which in fact give the impression, that she shaves off 7 stone and gives herself someone else's face ... wind machines, fake lighting all play a big part, I mean look at these photos, no way are they doctored .... she`s just ... just .... a BYG 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hate byg as much as the next person but my daughter always looks ill with dark circles we've tried everything she eats healthy and sleeps loads with vitamins it's just her genetic makeup. Let's leave off analysing the kid and stick to the whacking great mess goodger is. 👌🙂
The other thing is that BYG is a creosote orange colour like a radioactive pumpkin so Laorse is going to look anaemic next to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have buy fruit 🥴 " GRUNT GRUNT " .... beats chest " scratch GRUNT "

---

I just wish, everyone would give our yuunggg bewwful gurl living her bestest life a break .... she does NOT filter, or edit her pics/videos, they are taken at different ` angels ` which in fact give the impression, that she shaves off 7 stone and gives herself someone else's face ... wind machines, fake lighting all play a big part, I mean look at these photos, no way are they doctored .... she`s just ... just .... a BYG 🤷‍♀️
That outfit is legendary 🌪🌪🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell LaFruity!
Not a whole grape every day!

That's an appalling amount.
Your poor muvva is having to buy from supermarket a single grape daily.

(Guess what Loz. Grownups eat fruit too.
We know you don't, unless it's in a pie).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like Larose, two of my kids have my colouring (deathly pale) but the other two have their dads colouring. I don't suppose anyone knows what Loz's natural skin colouring is due to the fake tan and make up she trowels on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.