Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scrunchies in typical Notorious BYG style, the first time in ages I’ve not been on for a few days and we’ve had more Big Loz action in those few days than we have had in weeks. First of all the Jumble Sale of Doom has gone private, what is that all about? Never mind Lozza deleting her entire collection of IG posts (apart from few reels etc). And more excitingly her “supposed talks” to go back on Towie. I for one would be so excited to see her back on it, like watching a car crash in slow motion, honestly would be hilarious.

Also been having a bit of a nosy on various SM the past few days whilst not being on here, and I do think there’s a good chance .5 is maybe back in the picture, could all just be a coincidence ofc

So first of all I saw that Ch’arg had put two new cover pics up of him and LaOhNo, both liked by Lauren’s sister Hayley, now could just be a coincidence ofc; or they’d just stayed friends despite all that has gone on, and she was just liking a pic of him and her niece but

Also her sister Hayley and him follow each other on insta, again could be nothing, just an observation

**** Then I also noticed that there’s a hollie that follows Big Loz and Loz follows her back, I think it’s .5’s sister (who’s referred to as looking like Lahelpme in the FB comment), and again could just be coincidence and they’ve always got on and followed each other, and just never bothered unfollowing each other after all that went on. But again

Anyway scrunchies im convinced whatever Big/Del Gel is up to, we are in for an absolute treat, that will surely make up for her long period of quietness in recent times

ETA also ofc thanks to Clicky for the most litchraly perfik fablus amazeng BYG awards ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Eh she’s in turkey getting ready for whatever she’s up too ! Gastric band maybe or lipo etc

Reactions: 16
Why when you are wishing your sister a happy birthday would you post an interview about a boob job She has absolutely no boundaries
Thought this was very very odd to post too it is entirely unrelated, very strange for a birthday wish indeed!

Reactions: 13
Excellent sleuthing

Reactions: 17
Why do 0.5 teeth look like dentures he’s forgot to glue in and they keep slipping down 🫣

Reactions: 28
I reckon she's deleted all the Insta pics because people are complaining that her content on her OF is just stuff from her instagram and will request refunds.

Reactions: 35
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
#82 Come out come out wherever you are and show us whose face you’ve stole

Reactions: 24
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
#82 Come out come out wherever you are and show us whose face you’ve stole
I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if she’s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre

I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if she’s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre
New Thread Suggestion
#82 Come out come out wherever you are ….the games up the pole…. show us who’s face you’ve stole .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.