Lauren Goodger #73 CGI face and a bizarre nose, someone please save bewildered Larose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now all I need is a ` support BIGGGGGG lozzaaa ` IG page, and Im good to go, as a zeleb profehhshuanal ` graphic creator ` 🥴 ( took me 3 mins tops on a free app ) our BIGGG gurl is soo softi ... pritaye .... delokate BYG ... What more can I say🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
she’s actually making me hungry for a greggs 🤣😂
see on the news comments the other day someone said that BYG..
uses more filters than my local garage.
good one 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finger foods that aren't finger foods just foods that can be picked up.

I suggest soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
'Hi guys, I getting so many massages about wha i feyd Lawowse. Today I cook bewful bowel of elfy pasta for baby gewl. She not care about fish fingers only finger food that not finger food. She fussy but love my baby gewl so mush. She my wewld xx'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Now all I need is a ` support BIGGGGGG lozzaaa ` IG page, and Im good to go, as a zeleb profehhshuanal ` graphic creator ` 🥴 ( took me 3 mins tops on a free app ) our BIGGG gurl is soo softi ... pritaye .... delokate BYG ... What more can I say🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Howling at the pskickolocy Post.

Due to SSRIs my dreams are fucked. I expect the zombie cast of the Walking Dead, The Head from Art Attack and a talking horse on my doorstep with numerous bunches of flowers tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.