Lauren Goodger #73 CGI face and a bizarre nose, someone please save bewildered Larose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol reminds me of this ā€˜I see dead peopleā€™ šŸ˜‚
Our BYG should earn a living as a medium, since she seems to be so good at it
She canā€™t even make her living as an extra large, sheā€™s got no hope as a medium šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

HOW VERY DARE YOU!
Our loz isn't a medium !
Sheā€™s an extra extra small.
Just seen your commentšŸ˜‚ weā€™re on the same wave length

Not caught up but wanted to let the Scrunchies know that Baby Clicky has arrived safely ā¤ x
Congratulations! Arenā€™t you so glad you have bafta award winning muvva of the year to look up to and give you tips. Welcome baby clicky to the scrunchie family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations Clicky! :love: Please leave a postcode so we can send little clicky their first scrunchie. I'm thinking neon green with yellow accents.

Also...

Lauren Goodger #74 Sharpie knickers and a fartier cuff, the men run screaming from BYG's fat muff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
DO NOT and I repeat do not let this bleep think her life is better than yoursā€¦ she is literally (was gonna write it the way the gormless bleep says it but I couldnā€™t bring myself to do it) FAKE inside and out

now what Iā€™m about to say might be someoneā€™s lifestyle here but Iā€™m not digging that lifestyle out, Iā€™m shitting on the colosal bleep for pretending her life is better

this is Laurenā€™s life and Iā€™ll prioritise it in order to her shallow way of thinking

1.) she rents a bungalow. Most of her towie female competition own their own home - outfight or even mortgaged - sheā€™s not even credible in the banks eye to be worthy of a loan

2.) she leases a almost 5 year old Range Rover, itā€™s not a brand new car. Range rovers after 4 years tend to start to develop expensive faults

3.) she does not have a secure job - she sells herself, her soul and used fishy knickers

4.) sheā€™s not had a secure boyfriend EVER. All her towie competition are married or in secure long term relationships

5.) she has not been to The Maldives, Mykonos of Santorini - her life is 3* golf club hotels in Canterbury

6.) she does not own a real Chanel

7.) she is a parent whoā€™s single - sheā€™s craving to be loved

8.) she doesnā€™t have AD deals with dyson airwrap or iconic make up. She is aliexpress gadget woman

9.) she doesnā€™t shop in F&M,M&S of Waitrose - bar essential branding. She shops in Asda, Lidls etc

10.) she doesnā€™t have any true friends

11.) she will struggle with the basic things when her kid starts school - like reading/writing and addition/subtraction.

now - like Iā€™ve said, thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with any supermarket - high end or budget but she is meant to an affluent influencer so Lidl's would be beneath her.
She is bragging about buying stuff in JD sports or H&M - ā€œnormalā€ folk can do that.

British Gas, Sky or BT wouldnā€™t give a tit who she is when those bills arenā€™t being paid. Shell or BP wonā€™t give a monkeys when she canā€™t put Ā£175 in her RR for a full tank. Churchillā€™s or Direct line will just cancel the insurance when the DD bounces like skippy.

we know reality, we understand it and we budget for itā€¦ I guarantee her struggles will be darker than most here because sheā€™s intentionally living beyond her means and literally has no assets or back up plans. Sheā€™s not even rich in love.

You, we, all the scrunchies here are better in all ways than that fucknugget fake bleep
I canā€™t like this post enough. L is all about keeping up (fake) appearances but her life is an empty mess and she has nobody, no safety net, nobody to pick her up when she falls. Who cares where her clothes are from or what brand she wears, itā€™s meaningless.

Having people in your life (friends or family) who care about you - who will take your phone off you if you lose your bleeping mind - and do it before you start parading your tits on SM - is far more important than any of the crap that she cares about.

Being a mother her daughter can be proud of, who lives her life with self-respect is everything. You canā€™t buy a child dignity once itā€™s been stripped away. what brand she has on wonā€™t change how she feels about herself and how other people see her. Itā€™s sad, its bleeping tragic, no matter what car she drives, sheā€™s paying for it with her daughters self-confidence and self-worth.

Reactions: 22

Post. šŸ¤£

Anyway, lardy is a bleep.
I wonder why she had a post clear out, I reckon someone who semi cares for her, like her niece, actually stepped up and said WTF are you doing? Iā€™m embarrassed as youā€™re niece. Youā€™re not 12 years old. Donā€™t contact me until you give your head a wobble. Oh and btw Aunty Lauren, Aunty Rihanna is the nicer aunt andā€¦. itā€™s also spelt Psychology and LaRose

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what did your last one die of you miserable git
My last baby? Died last week, cause unknown as yet. Probably the same reason as the others. That's why I'm on this thread, because it reminds me how much better I can deal with things than Lauren.

As a last ditch attempt to get this thread back on track, I find it hard to understand why she dropped the whole DV thing. Is it likely to be because the police couldn't take it anywhere, or because there's more to the story from the other side than we were led to believe? I have no knowledge in this area but I would guess that the police aren't very helpful.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My last baby? Died last week, cause unknown as yet. Probably the same reason as the others. That's why I'm on this thread, because it reminds me how much better I can deal with things than Lauren.

As a last ditch attempt to get this thread back on track, I find it hard to understand why she dropped the whole DV thing. Is it likely to be because the police couldn't take it anywhere, or because there's more to the story from the other side than we were led to believe? I have no knowledge in this area but I would guess that the police aren't very helpful.
Im very sorry about your baby but itā€™s a low blow to use your tragedy as oneupmanship. Iā€™m sure what you have been through is understandably making you jaded but it is human nature to congratulate someone on the birth of their child, no one is stopping anyone else talking about Lauren in doing so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I think she's dreaming about Jack Fincham.. at least she's attracted to all guys with them big white donkey's gnashers...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not caught up but wanted to let the Scrunchies know that Baby Clicky has arrived safely ā¤ x
Congrats Click. What lovely news.

(Wondering now if youā€™ll take inshpiration from our delicate BYG and incorporate your name into the new arrivalā€™s name. ā€˜Laclickyā€™ perhaps?) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whew well last few posts have been a ride. Congrats @Clickbait - hope you're managing to get at least a few hours kip at the mo ... makes all the difference

I havent commented since the CGI fake body post she put up a few days ago because i havent had the words lol. Just mental. Why did her belly look like it was made of shiny plasticine welp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.