Lauren Goodger #73 CGI face and a bizarre nose, someone please save bewildered Larose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What chance does poor Larose stand when the boys in the playground show her this 🙈
love this pic, she looks like she just about to go on a serial killer rampage.....and as for the eggs, she really is dense, although i think part of it is just something to say for content as she is the most boring influenza ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to let us know how her two boiled eggs come out. God i cant wait! 🤗 🤗

I haven’t been this excited since yesterday’s sloppy pasta.

Come on L, get arrested or something. 😏

CF704B04-FF27-44C9-8746-53243F733FCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thick as tit. A pure mouthbreather! 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
she wouldn't know lactic acid if it bit her on her shelf arse, it is gone within an hour of a strenous workout never mind her version of one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Little L is still being taken to totally inappropriate places with her mental mother.

6D2433FD-5FB3-4BE8-B566-1E560DA989BE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah loz.
Christopher Walken would look at you, suss you out immediately, turn around and walk far away.

I bet he has the blue, green and violet eggs in his kitchen.

Ps turn laorse's pushchair around so she can see something other than you and your bloody phone.

Reactions: 14
BIGGGG lozzzz .... you thick BINT!! ..... you spend 24/7 on that flipping phone, facefucking yourself for the gram, yet had no idea that white eggs exist :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️ ..... all you need to do, is use those podgy trotters to tap in coloured eggs on google, and hey presto! ... its also obvious that you read here, as most of your posts, cover what is mentioned by us, you`re very transparent, live your whole existence online, this is not healthy behaviour ` you very much give a duck on what us tattlers say about you ` ... if you do indeed wish to change for the better ... spend more time with that little girl, doing mumsy things, she`ll enjoy, it warms my heart seeing her walk, more animated ... she has a lovely lil personality ..... taking her to the gym, to tanning shops, and such ... is not appropriate, you have enough money to waste on useless crap, instead put her into a good nursery, for a few days a week .... again we know you read here, whatever went on between odd bod and yourself, dont make it difficult for him to see his child, she will thrive with both parents in her life, using her as a weapon will cause her emotional damage, in the long run .... be an ` adult ` and do the ` right ` thing by your child ... you can hate the father, but put that aside for her wellbeing ... as many do everyday ( takes two to tango, which means, you also had a part to play in the breakdown of the relationship ) ... its shows in the videos you post, she looks around for him sometimes, even at 1, she knows he is not there .... its not just about YOU anymore ... now its all about ` HER `

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t cope with this new lozza 🤣 it’s really thirsty behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t cope with this new lozza 🤣 it’s really thirsty behaviour
Definitely, she’s not getting attention and think most of its to try and make Charlie jealous of what’s he’s missing out with LaRose and showing him she’s moving on and going to be successful but he knows her and knows she’s a completed failure

Most of her ex colleagues have successful careers and or beautiful houses/mansions, she’s got nothing. The only good thing she has done is popped LaRose out and that was just a one night accident, and she thinks she’s a marvel genius because of it even though it really is quite common in this current world - women giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.