Lauren Goodger #73 CGI face and a bizarre nose, someone please save bewildered Larose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really advertising fake neverfulls ? duck she’s a desperate fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lauren and the eggs 🤣 has she ever lived in the real world?! Wait until she finds out there's blue ones too 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker….but WHITE EGGS. She is the most stupid person in the world l swear down

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks dead behind the eyes and something feels off with her mental health

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has BYG really never seen white eggs? Why is this confusing for her? Is she really that thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am back after a weekend of pure hell after being left for another woman!!! Now to catch up on here 🤦‍♀️🤪 feeling better now ! Can see old lozza is back to her old tricks 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The look on that poor child’s face 😢 Lapoorsod.
That was when Charlie was still around wasn't it? I'm not raving about Lauren at all but I swear Larose looks different since her parents split up, more alert, happier, babbling, progressing with her walking etc.

Makes you wonder how tit her home life was with those 2 miserable toxic druggy cunts together.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That was when Charlie was still around wasn't it? I'm not raving about Lauren at all but I swear Larose looks different since her parents split up, more alert, happier, babbling, progressing with her walking etc.

Makes you wonder how tit her home life was with those 2 miserable toxic druggy cunts together.
Agree she always had a zoned out look about her, I’m not saying that’s what was happening but children exposed to regular trauma dissociate.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she surprised the eggs are white when it literally says it in the box?

How can she not have known about white eggs?

Asking are they ok to eat - why would they be on sale in a bleeping supermarket then you thick bint!!!

I despair for that poor child growing up with someone so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks dead behind the eyes and something feels off with her mental health
If I lost a baby I’d given birth to I’d be drugged up to the eyeballs so she’s possibly on something to sort her out and keep her sane. She is a bleep and really can be a twit but her baby did die and so I think she most likely is medicated which is not a problem really is it. I’d rather see her medicated and taking the bairn out and about that bed bound and the baby stuck at home still all day

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How can you get to her advanced age and not realise that white shelled eggs exist? I think she probably thinks they have white yolks or something. She’s dimwitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I also think she’s come on since they split. I hope she’s still seeing her dad though (without L) and he’s good and attentive with her.

I can’t help thinking L was accused of emotionally neglecting her and that’s why she’s going all out with the ‘happy’ stuff and videos of her lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can you get to her advanced age and not realise that white shelled eggs exist? I think she probably thinks they have white yolks or something. She’s dimwitted.
I think the funniest part is that in the time it took her to film that video she could of used this amazing tool called GOOGLE and found out for herself! Classic BYG 😂

This is why people don’t take her seriously - she can’t be this amazing mum/influenza/business owner and not know how to find out the simplest things

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.