Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit the fact she’s desperately thick does concern me, especially if something went wrong like an allergy or something… 😨 but if she’s licensed by whoever licenses these people who am I to judge. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a qualified nurse albeit mental health, and I can qualify in this sort of stuff but I know that I personally couldn’t offer the skill and accuracy needed for what could be a very risky procedure, so I don’t get how she has the nerve to take such risks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
O
Oh don’t be like that I’m trying to be nice here.

Being realistic I don’t think she’ll stop her bizarre attention seeking and over-sharing anyway. She just craves any attention she can get and she’ll carry on doing that day after day no matter what.

I also think this and a lot of her recent posts are aimed at Chaz.

I still think it’s nice she’s making a go of it though, if she actually does. At least she’d have less time for SM if nothing else.
Oh bless, you clearly have no idea! Less time for SM? it’s her oxygen! She’s hopelessly addicted to her fake narrative 🙄

Reactions: 15
O

Oh bless, you clearly have no idea! Less time for SM? it’s her oxygen! She’s hopelessly addicted to her fake narrative 🙄
She’s addicted to it alright but if she literally has less hours in the day for it she would have to be on it less. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh don’t be like that I’m trying to be nice here.

Being realistic I don’t think she’ll stop her bizarre attention seeking and over-sharing anyway. She just craves any attention she can get and she’ll carry on doing that day after day no matter what.

I also think this and a lot of her recent posts are aimed at Chaz.

I still think it’s nice she’s making a go of it though, if she actually does. At least she’d have less time for SM if nothing else.
Nah we will just get the videos of her face bleeping the camera while driving like she did before Chazza

Reactions: 13
Nah we will just get the videos of her face bleeping the camera while driving like she did before Chazza
Or while injecting some poor sod in the face. She’s never going to stop is she, if she has a full breakdown something might give but failing that she’ll just carry on and on.

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go again… one for Chaz.

7387E4A1-A8F6-40F7-AC97-1B7B4EBF72B8.jpeg

Looks like it’s another mix‘n match again today..

197F18F3-1EB6-4139-B00F-460ED5953A88.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In that first photo in the black attire she looks like a discarded pumpkin left outside on a wheelie bin. Is it hallowe’en already?
Yikes, you've reminded me of last Hallowe'en when she 'forgot' to order larelieved's outfit in time (ie nobody gave her a free one) , and couldn't find a big enough pumpkin to sit her in.

NO loz. No.
Step away from that combustible nonsense.
Stick yourself in a pumpkin if you must but leave laorse alone.
Step away from the nasty orange netting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looked better before! Presumably the nose tweak is to make her face look less flat? That drawn on beauty spot is ridiculous 😂
Sorry long time creeper, but it honestly looks green, moldy fungi beauty spot to entice all her fans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A see LaChunky is having a feast for dinner 😩😩👀👀
You need to bring screenshots to support your post. There are a lot of 'blocked club badge owners' on here and my anonymous viewer today is as useful as a diet book in Lozza's bungalow! 😒

Big Loz really need to start posting more interesting content than Lahungry chowing down her elfy din dins with a too tight bangle on her wrist!
Does LaOrse want some sweetcorn with her dinner? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And right on cue she’s going back to work! If she has a decent income from that perhaps she’ll tone down the rest. I give her credit for trying, plenty don’t, she’s not exactly a walking advertisement for fillers though is she. 😬

View attachment 1592023
Good grief imagine going to old 50p chops for filler. She’s a walking cautionary tale, not an advert. 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.