Lauren Goodger #72 Beanz meanz Loz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?
CSA calculate the amount the non resident parent earns and takes a %. Someone could earn 20 million a year and still claim from the other parent what they are entitled to. Absolutely NOTHING to do with the resident parent's income.
I might not have the right thing as in CSA but benefits are calculated through monthly need up to a certain amount. I’ve been doing it every month for 2 years with our nanny as she left her husband and became a single parent with a child

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure how it works but it seems a bit of a piss-take if she’s driving a ‘rangey’ and claiming benefits.

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What has she done to her poor child’s hair! It’s not only in a ridiculous pineapple it’s been shovelled into a stupid headband. 🥴

As for the outfit - it looks like it’s primark or Shein. It is cheap looking . The Cartier box is full of dust as well - there is no way she has a spare 10k to drop on Cartier jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fair enough, I know you can edit a pic, didn’t realise you could edit a video.

Either way, I do like the jumpsuit thing.

Guessing that’s directed at me?

i didn’t join just to say that, albeit I haven’t been here long. And as I’ve said previously, I’m aware this isn’t really the place for me. But I mean, I like a green jumpsuit, so what? It really is a weird mentality that I’m criticised for saying that. It’s like “if you can’t say anything vile don’t say anything at all”.

As I say, it looks like this place isn’t really for me. I was led here because I find Lauren mildly interesting / intriguing. But I don’t dislike her. Don’t see the point in piling on and pretending that I do.
It’s ok I bloody love the mad bint

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually really like that green jumpsuit thing. I think she looks really good in that video. I know her face is filtered to fck, but I don’t think there’s much she could have done to her body in a video, is there?
I like the green jumpsuit too, I was just thinking I want one 🤣.

Filtering your own baby you vile fat flump, you forgot to cut yyour gut out in this oneView attachment 1585247

Its a cheap nasty polyester jumpsuit, why would you like that?
Oh god I like it too 🤣 I love the colour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to briefly defend Loz. I can’t handle cold weather at all and I was comfortable in a tshirt today so I think Laorse was fine. The next thing is someone mentioning she wouldn’t dress her child in Matalan and be able to afford Cartier. Most people I know who could easily afford Cartier also dress their children in cheap clothes, especially at that age as they grow so fast. That being said, those are obviously fakes and she’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Coz its probs a fake 😂 I’m thinking if she got it from Selfridges it would be in a yellow Selfridges bag? She’d of had to go to Cartier to get the Cartier bags no? I could be wrong! (Still think its fake)
Exactly!it would be in a yellow bag

Reactions: 4
I might not have the right thing as in CSA but benefits are calculated through monthly need up to a certain amount. I’ve been doing it every month for 2 years with our nanny as she left her husband and became a single parent with a child
Why do you pay child support to a nanny? CSA (the old company who dealt with Child Maintenance) deals with the money a parent who is no longer living with the other parent pays to the one who has primary residence? I'm not totally sure what you're talking about.

Reactions: 7
I love seeing little L out with other babies and mums and having fun. She’s smiling a lot more and she looks well cared for. I’m not particularly arsed about big L’s arse or her silly filtering, so it’s a thumbs up from me today.
So, besides her mum promoting counterfeit products which is a criminal offence, I think it’s been quite a good day for little L. I hope to see more of this and less of the seedy stuff. ❤
I completely agree, and I do think the picture of Lauren looking at her and smiling is beautiful. Larose is flourishing (I love babies)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That bloody headband is way too small and lots bleeping ridiculous. Poor larose!

Reactions: 12
I actually think the party looked really good for a first birthday OTHER than everything being white! Where is the colour? Babies love colour!

Reactions: 10
The party entertainement people got her in the wild im surprised she did'nt ask to filter them before posting 🤣

I think that second photo is actually quite lovely.
Likewise most of the others when they aren't filtered to duck.
She doesn't look HUGE in them, her hair is lovely, her outfit isn't the worst she's ever worn.
Can't say anything hugely bad about those, to be fair!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.