Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I prefer to wait until the accused / suspect is charged and convicted before getting them locked up.
I'm strange that way.

I also doubt Charlie ever left for more than a couple of days. She can't cope on her own because she's pathetic, he's either equally feeble, still under contract or doesn't want to leave laorse, or a combination.
I'm still pretty sure bisto was a publicity stunt.

And who the frig would want either of them.

On a separate note.
Who is the new child, because it isn't laorse.
Dial the bloody filters down laureen you pillock!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
HOLY SH1T 😳😳😳

Also I don’t know what sort of filler she had or filter she’s using but if it was me I’d be asking for my money back! Lumps in temple and holes in her face…
Good spot! She’s had the fox eye thread lift where they insert threads under the skin to pull up the brow… lumps in the temple is such a giveaway!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was at Manchester Pride this weekend and BYG bears an uncanny resemblance to the drag act Danny Beard who I saw on stage.

IMG_20220827_185656.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm conscious this might sound patronising to the woman concerned (not loz). Hopefully my point will still come across.

When we went for lunch last week, there was a woman around loz's age, who must have had every bit of 'work' possible.
Stretched and tightened and plumped and filled, with heavy zlisteresque make up on. She looked as though she would have been pretty before it all.

Loz came to mind immediately (almost, almost putting me off my lunch).
BUT
This woman had 3 littlies with her including a baby, all nicely dressed, all well behaved, and she quietly chatted and giggled with all of them constantly, kept them engaged, helped them eat, and at one point gazed and smiled with such love at the baby.
(Presumably) dad joined as they were finishing and got a cloth and wiped the floor.
No mobile in sight.

See loz.
Have all the ridiculous fillers etc you want. Look as ridiculous as you want.
It doesn't excuse you from anything.
You're a fool.

(ps I had a mohican when young crow was a bairn and dressed in full punk studded attire. It would be hypocritical of me to judge how any mum looks.
However I reserve the right to slate the likes of sausage lipped loz and co, mostly because they're gibbering bloody idiots😎)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry I thought it was known he was the one who punched her!
I thought he was arrested for it.
If she’s back with him she won’t be pressing charges anyway.
As others have stated they don’t need her to press charges if they have enough evidence and her statement from the night they will proceed anyway.
I think it’s speaks volumes he still hasn’t been charged.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were her family I would be hugely concerned that having her face tampered with like this is what makes her happy. I'm all for self love and me time after going through the awful things she has lately, but this is so extreme.

Reactions: 17
Sorry I thought it was known he was the one who punched her!
I thought he was arrested for it.
If she’s back with him she won’t be pressing charges anyway.
Bring arrested doesn’t equate to guilt for the alleged crime (not repeating pressing charges corrections). Innocent until proven guilty (in a court of law) and he’s not even been charged with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These people should not breed!
Mid thirties woman with a child's brain (Brian to you Loz).
Say it again, stupid, stupid woman!
The daughter hasn't got a bloody chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jakes funeral was approx 2 weeks ago, where she resembled the ` honey monster ` .... she has managed in that short time to lose about 20 stone ..... well done lozzzzaaaaa 👋👋👋 .... absolutely AMAZING!!! :unsure:🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.