Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pictures the last couple of days are prob some of the worst we’ve seen. Absolute freak show. There ain’t no bloke walking this earth that’s getting a hard on looking at that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It looks like she’s had those threads done with the big dent above slug eyebrows

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s so bad that I specifically looked for this thread because I just can’t believe my eyes.

Michelle keegan must wonder what mark ever saw in Lauren.
Would give me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder how long before she has another bloke lined-up to be Daddy to Laorse? Lozza does not do Alone does she?
Will she lure in that waiter from Sheesh again???
I’d bang her, with a ton of bleeping dynamite 🧨. No sane bloke would ever go near this piggopotimus. Best get Chazza back quickly before he wanders again……

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bad, bad advertisement for that salon (maybe they get clients insisting they want another vial of filler - even when the practictioner wants to stop - any aestheticians I've met have always advised moderation?).

If you need proof Lauren lives in a fantasy land (as far as self-image), here's your proof. Wonder if she has circus mirrors at home, or smears them all with Vaseline?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how long before she has another bloke lined-up to be Daddy to Laorse? Lozza does not do Alone does she?
Will she lure in that waiter from Sheesh again???
She never alone 😂

Loz fank yew 4 reminging me put me new shelf up a fogott but den a sore yoar lipzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
pete-burns-freak.jpg

She's giving me Pete Burns vibes. What kind of advert is this for the salon? I really think we need some sort of code of ethics where behaving like this is considered mental illness and providers should intervene with 'do no harm'. How can such a naturally pretty girl look in the mirror and think she's glad she's done this to herself!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
e6fe1c1ce5ef3d468bea98c3afea6d26.jpg

This is me, dressed down to humbly and graciously accept my award for thread title.
(curtsies)

Ahem.
(clears throat)
It has been your pleasure to accept my thread title offering. I am grateful that you have been sensible enough to...

(3 hours of self congratulation later)
So I thank you, my loyal friends and fellow Scrunchies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks like a bad drag queen. There is nothing feminine about her anymore, just a cheap and exaggerated impression of womanhood. Not sure what the point is, to make her feel better? To attract a new bloke? To show Chunk what he’s missing? She’s actually painful to look at with those ridiculous slug lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1534808

She's giving me Pete Burns vibes. What kind of advert is this for the salon? I really think we need some sort of code of ethics where behaving like this is considered mental illness and providers should intervene with 'do no harm'. How can such a naturally pretty girl look in the mirror and think she's glad she's done this to herself!?
Pete will be spinning (right round) in his grave at the comparison
But yes I agree! Most practitioners do have morals but there will always be someone else willing to take the money. Shouldn’t be allowed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.