Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ruched dress was a poor choice for La Loz.

A potato sack would have been more flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fancying staring into your phone screen all night long to make sure the filters are working, and then being done dirty anyway.

She looks ridiculous and the party looks dire.

Whoever said the Scrunchies were in for a treat tonight couldn't have been more right.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Everyone's already moved on to the afterparty, but no one told her, as she was glued to her screen and wedged behind the DJ desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thin
Hey scrunchies. Im still in a world of pain. No word from my apparent ex. No explanation. I know this isn’t mumsnet but it feels good to just spill a little sometimes as I’m a pretty private person irl. I wish I could wake up at the part where im okay. I miss him like crazy already. 😓

In LozzaLand we trust! She has truly bought a community together. That is a massive achievement! Almost as massive as her perkift au naushrel arse from doing squats….

This thread is truly getting me through a hard time. Let the chaos commence!
Sending lots of love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion

Filtered Lauren’s going rogue, BYG thinks she’s in vogue, if you agree her arse is fat, come join us scrunchies on Tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.