Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but if you have a magazine deal/sponsored ads for when your baby is born and then that baby sadly passes away, do you still get paid?

It’s a parents worse nightmare but there may be more consequences in terms of money that would now be a worry. Could possibly be a reason why she’s sold a story so early on?

It’s a impossible position to put yourself in and my heart goes out to her and anyone else who has suffered the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Moleman would be like strike while it’s hot!! Do a few interviews now, then we can do the funeral separately, still gotta sell the Jake and Lauren story…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m in actual disbelief in what I’ve been seeing over the past 24 hours regarding Lozza’s big exclusive spread. Grief can do many things and I am fortunate enough not to experience such tragedy to those close to me. Only a few close friends, but it can all be relative once examined. The story about the birth just doesn’t add up to me. There’s so many holes in it, it would sink if it was a lifeboat. Nevertheless, I’ll give Loz the benefit of the doubt, as like I said grief can do many things. But the one thing I won’t give the benefit of the doubt on are those pictures of her holding poor Lorena’s footprints. WTAF? It made me so uncomfortable seeing how poised and staged it was. Especially considering it’s been 2 weeks since tragedy unfolded. I just can’t help but feel uneasy about the whole ‘grief story’ rollout, especially when we know how much those two love the money and the fame that comes with any circumstance.

Reactions: 21
I thought after this tragedy she kept a dignified silence same when her ex died in the car crash. But selling her soul to ok magazine??? Nah I’m sorry that’s cashing in on your daughters death. It’s SICK!!! You’re not helping others you’re frightening them. You don’t even know what happened!! It’s sad it’s horrific it’s a tragedy that no one should have to go through and your reputation could have changed overnight but no you’re using the press again to your advantage. Back to the gutter you go

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t care that she’s selling her story, nor do I find it morally repugnant. The woman doesn’t have a pot to piss in, has lost her baby in a way that may have been completely unavoidable and Laorse needs a roof over her head and food to eat. This is her job sadly. I bet she wishes she was selling stories after winning Dancing on Ice, or a wedding exclusive after marrying a footballer- but she has ended up with the most tragic way of getting front page news possible.
However, I wish she was selling her story in a truthful way. That would be something positive and would raise awareness of LISTENING TO bleeping DOCTORS. Bleating on/rewriting history about it all being ‘textbook’ is just dangerous.

And talking of dangerous, The Naked Doula is bleeping menace. I see she has limited comments for lots of her posts. Unfortunately a culture where doctors don’t believe in endometriosis, deny women pain and anasthesia for painful invasive procedures and belittle women’s pain has created a rebellion of anti-medicalisation of birth and women’s health. Some women have horrific birth stories where the advocacy role of a doula would be great and well needed, particularly if she is a trained midwife- but it’s evolved into a trendy thing to do. Not everyone can be trusted to make sensible decisions, and these bleeping charlatans use genuine instances of poor women’s healthcare to get business and turn women against healthcare professionals.

We know from her literacy skills and behaviour that BYG did not have the capacity to engage critically with a doula. We can see that from the sun interview where the echos back TND’s warning of infection risk doubling if you go in to hospital. We now know she was present too. How is her involvement not a crime? How is she allowed to practice? Oh wait, because she has no authority and qualifications and I could just declare myself a doula right now. I’d do a better bleeping job.

We’ll never know as everything was ‘textbook’, but I believe BYG put her trust in the wrong place and TND and doula culture is responsible for Lauren not getting the monitoring she needed.

I’m so sorry for Lauren and little Lorena. RIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don’t care that she’s selling her story, nor do I find it morally repugnant. The woman doesn’t have a pot to piss in, has lost her baby in a way that may have been completely unavoidable and Laorse needs a roof over her head and food to eat. This is her job sadly. I bet she wishes she was selling stories after winning Dancing on Ice, or a wedding exclusive after marrying a footballer- but she has ended up with the most tragic way of getting front page news possible.
However, I wish she was selling her story in a truthful way. That would be something positive and would raise awareness of LISTENING TO bleeping DOCTORS. Bleating on/rewriting history about it all being ‘textbook’ is just dangerous.

And talking of dangerous, The Naked Doula is bleeping menace. I see she has limited comments for lots of her posts. Unfortunately a culture where doctors don’t believe in endometriosis, deny women pain and anasthesia for painful invasive procedures and belittle women’s pain has created a rebellion of anti-medicalisation of birth and women’s health. Some women have horrific birth stories where the advocacy role of a doula would be great and well needed, particularly if she is a trained midwife- but it’s evolved into a trendy thing to do. Not everyone can be trusted to make sensible decisions, and these bleeping charlatans use genuine instances of poor women’s healthcare to get business and turn women against healthcare professionals.

We know from her literacy skills and behaviour that BYG did not have the capacity to engage critically with a doula. We can see that from the sun interview where the echos back TND’s warning of infection risk doubling if you go in to hospital. We now know she was present too. How is her involvement not a crime? How is she allowed to practice? Oh wait, because she has no authority and qualifications and I could just declare myself a doula right now. I’d do a better bleeping job.

We’ll never know as everything was ‘textbook’, but I believe BYG put her trust in the wrong place and TND and doula culture is responsible for Lauren not getting the monitoring she needed.

I’m so sorry for Lauren and little Lorena. RIP.
I don't have much to add other than well bloody said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she not even have a midwife at the birth only the crank doula? That's highly irresponsible Doulas should be banned they aren't medically trained.

Reactions: 9
If she was genuinely ‘raising awareness’ then she would have said she had donated her mag fee to one of the baby loss charities as someone else pointed out earlier in the thread.

Lots of people called it that she’d been selling her story as soon as she could. I’m surprised it only took 2 weeks.

I also see the Naked Doula has a tattle thread now…

Reactions: 29
Also, rehardijg
If she was genuinely ‘raising awareness’ then she would have said she had donated her mag fee to one of the baby loss charities as someone else pointed out earlier in the thread.

Lots of people called it that she’d been selling her story as soon as she could. I’m surprised it only took 2 weeks.
She literally can’t afford to do that. I bet she’s a fee cancelled only fans subscriptions from the bailiffs.

She could sell her story in a respectful, truthful way *and* use said publicity for be a spokeswoman and speaker for stillbirth and neonatal death.

This is a very bitter payday for her. But it’s a needed payday all the same. I bet she wishes she wasn’t selling her story about her daughter’s death, but she’s not in a position to refuse any cash coming her way.

I’m not trying to put words in poster’s mouths, but the absolute frothing rage of her getting paid for her story is odd. Do you honestly think that she’s dancing around delighted at the situation, media attention and the few grand she’ll get out of this?!

i wouldn’t be surprised if the woman is sedated up to her eyeballs. For all the facetune and make up, she looks incredibly vacant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Y’know, it’s kinda funny, we all talk a level of tit about BYG but we’re probably more supportive of her than her actual ‘friends’… We actually all want to see her succeed & achieve, and I don’t even think her ‘friends’ want that for her.

Also, the camera that was in view - could that have potentially been MTV filming the Geordie OG’s thing that Marnie is a part of? She has been filming something recently. (I’ll eat my words if a Laorse birthday spread comes out)
I saw all that in the background. I really hope not. So inappropriate. 😒

Reactions: 3
@Clickbait - apologies . Just spotted it was yourself who did the summary of what has gone down. Apologies for not tagging you correctly earlier 🙂
I was going to say I was deeply offended by the suggestion I read the articles, but thought I'd confuse the issue even more!
Plus my sense of humour doesn't always hit the mark and I thought I might offend.
But yes, it wasn't me, credit (and bravery award for article reading) is clicky's.
👍🏻

Don’t want to create intrigue but no, they’re not quiet on here, they post on the daily. There are regular comments about how people like their style/content, may have even been one today.

When their mouth gets them in trouble they double down or play the victim. We clashed a while back, I’m sure the dislike is mutual and we have probably blocked each other so carry on in blissful ignorance.
I know who this is and agree completely.
Cannot understand the excitement, it's just rehashing what others have said, in a crude way, with virtue signalling galore.
Posts set off migraine alerts so I skip past.

There's another who gets cheered to the rafters despite being a misogynist, arrogant and rude to others. And worse.

But hey, overcooked cabbage! 😎

Don’t want to create intrigue but no, they’re not quiet on here, they post on the daily. There are regular comments about how people like their style/content, may have even been one today.

When their mouth gets them in trouble they double down or play the victim. We clashed a while back, I’m sure the dislike is mutual and we have probably blocked each other so carry on in blissful ignorance.
Cannot understand the excitement, it's just rehashing what others have said, in a crude way, with virtue signalling galore.

There's another who gets cheered to the rafters despite being a misogynist, arrogant and rude to others. And worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So guys. Honest Ninastar post. I've been struggling again with my drinking.
Go into a pub and this is what I see.View attachment 1445450I wish I had local scrunchies to meet with cos sometimes i feel so alone and this chat is the only safe space I have❤
Don't feel alone - you have us ❤
We all have difficult days and many, if not most, of us struggle with one thing or another but you can get through this. We're all behind you - Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was going to say I was deeply offended by the suggestion I read the articles, but thought I'd confuse the issue even more!
Plus my sense of humour doesn't always hit the mark and I thought I might offend.
But yes, it wasn't me, credit (and bravery award for article reading) is clicky's.
👍🏻

Does Mother get the blame for the cabbage?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she had sense and went down the route of truly wanting to help others and truthfully talking about her experience without all the inconsistencies she could turn her life around, she would get media attention, magazine deals etc, people would see her in a new light and would respect her and she could nake a good regular income. Instead she sold her story to the scum of all papers who were no doubt the highest bidder and ok mag. Once the funeral is done and poor Lorena is laid to rest the media and public will lose interest, this will happen quite quickly too.

Reactions: 15
I'm not opposed to her selling her story, it's her job. It might seem shocking to all of us but this is her everyday life for the past 12 years. She probably gets a bit of narc fuel from it, and mistakes this validation for comfort. Maybe the attention actually is comforting.

What I don't get is that she's obviously not into au naturel stuff in general. She feeds Larose tit, she stuffs her own face with filler, she's rumoured to have used coke. She's not averse to surgery because she's had a nose job. So why the aversion to hospital? Did she have some kind of business deal with the doula? I don't get it. It just seems so unnecessary.

Reactions: 27
I am so confused …. It was announced she died two days after she was born now it’s saying she died minutes after she was born ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.