Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys. Honest Ninastar post. I've been struggling again with my drinking.
Go into a pub and this is what I see.View attachment 1445450I wish I had local scrunchies to meet with cos sometimes i feel so alone and this chat is the only safe space I have❤
If i get asked to review a scrunchie holder again I'm getting it, putting it on display and calling it @NinaStar90. That's my way of caring. No need to thank me.

Screenshot_20220725_194453_com.android.chrome_edit_1787783425870433.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry not even 2 weeks since she lost a full term baby and she’s selling stories . Sad she lost a baby but that is shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m 14 months on from a traumatic birth. Very similar to Lauren’s, my baby was ok but I still don’t talk about it. Even with my husband.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
2 weeks ago she lost little lorena! And shes already selling her soul to the highest bidders! She must love the attention. When my dad passed away 3 years ago I didn't leave ny house for a week or even brush my hair I was in bits and that doesn't even come close to what losing a baby is like 😔 I actually find it quite sick she's doing a photo shoot all dolled up and having parties when her little one hasn't had a proper funeral yet. It's just wrong her behaviour is not of a grieving mother it's disturbing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry I have to disagree. I was in hospital for 3 weeks on a maternity ward (I was extremely ill afterwards as I almost died during the c-section) whilst my baby was in the neo natal ward (he was 8 week prem). I was there 1 week before he was born and 2 weeks after. Can you imagine my pain, worry and exhaustion?
I could hardly walk so I had to be wheeled to the SCBU and I spent hours with him, praying he would survive. Then when I was made to leave I had to go onto a ward with the mothers happily getting ready and taking home their healthy babies whilst I didn't know if my baby would die (all my other babies before had died in the womb).
I couldn't sleep, hardly eat and my life threatening blood pressure wasn't lowering. There were a couple of days I was so ill they wouldn't let me see him which made me even worse, so there should be facilities for new mothers like me in my experience.
Just in case you haven't seen it, the poster clarified a bit later on that 'shouldn't' was meant to have been 'should'. Unfortunately it was too late for them to go back and edit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So The Naked Doula put a 'Ask me anything' up on her stories, I put in the box what I thought about her and what she does, & how dangerous she is and guess what... She blocks me straight away.
Someone asked if she can have a home birth with gestational diabetes
Her reply
Yes it’s your birth your choice your entitled to a home birth
The woman is dangerous!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Looking at her Instagram it’s like every other publicised event in her sad existence where she desperately spends the day sharing posts she’s tagged in to fuel her sick, narcissistic need for attention. It’s the death of her own newborn daughter! Not a bloody birthday or product launch🤬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry I have to disagree. I was in hospital for 3 weeks on a maternity ward (I was extremely ill afterwards as I almost died during the c-section) whilst my baby was in the neo natal ward (he was 8 week prem). I was there 1 week before he was born and 2 weeks after. Can you imagine my pain, worry and exhaustion?
I could hardly walk so I had to be wheeled to the SCBU and I spent hours with him, praying he would survive. Then when I was made to leave I had to go onto a ward with the mothers happily getting ready and taking home their healthy babies whilst I didn't know if my baby would die (all my other babies before had died in the womb).
I couldn't sleep, hardly eat and my life threatening blood pressure wasn't lowering. There were a couple of days I was so ill they wouldn't let me see him which made me even worse, so there should be facilities for new mothers like me in my experience.
I commented later on, it was a typo and I meant to put should be separate wards.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
2 weeks ago she lost little lorena! And shes already selling her soul to the highest bidders! She must love the attention. When my dad passed away 3 years ago I didn't leave ny house for a week or even brush my hair I was in bits and that doesn't even come close to what losing a baby is like 😔 I actually find it quite sick she's doing a photo shoot all dolled up and having parties when her little one hasn't had a proper funeral yet. It's just wrong her behaviour is not of a grieving mother it's disturbing
I completely get putting on a brave face for her daughters party. She will want to look back and remember it as a happy time.

Reactions: 9
Whilst I am still very sympathetic to what happened to Lauren and Charlie. I genuinely wouldn’t have wished this to happen to either of them but I am disgusted that she has come out with a story ( well multiple stories ) so soon after Lorenas death. This to me means she was speaking to the press just a few days later. This is no time in which to process what has happened - I realise this is a different type of situation but our family lost my brother to suicide back in 2012 but the shock of his death meant that it took a very long time to process and even longer to accept. We also lost him due to NHS negligence ( he took his life in a secure unit) . There is no way we could have come out and spoken about this ( not that our family did anyway) just a week later. Again - I realise this is not quite the same situation but I am referring to dealing with a very sudden and unexpected death. Apologies for the derail as well.

Going off the summary from @Crowbag ( thank you - like @Blair-Waldorf i too will never open a link from the scum) it sounds to me that there has been some negligence involved in addition to some piss poor decisions made my Lauren potentially influenced by this naked doula woman. I also think the baby was born stillborn.

As for Lauren - whilst I do remain sympathetic as to what has happened I think she needs to give her head a wobble and step away from the public eye. This story she has put out just smacks of attention seeking and I think she will milk this for all it’s worth. I can’t see her actually using this experience to help other women or to raise any awareness. This won’t ever leave her and it will come back and bite her on the arse quite severely if she doesn’t get the right support now from properly qualified people. By putting this in the public domain so soon after her passing is another very piss poor decision made by Lauren. It just makes her seem like a publicity bleep who is only interested in making a quick pound or two from her death.
I feel this in my heart so much. We lost dad to suicide, due to nhs failure, he was given anti depressants and came off them unsupervised, went on a massive downwards spiral and took his life. I saw his doctor during a prenatal check (as I was in early pregnancy and a concern) he sat and apologised profusely for dads death. I didn’t have any energy to blame anyone and it took 2 years before I had a near mental breakdown and asked for counselling. It has taken me nearly a decade to really open up about losing him and accepting that mental mental illness is a “thing” in our family. Imagining a photo shoot and interviews just days and weeks after that trauma is crazy for me, I still suffer with ptsd from that night.
I am so sorry for your loss and the pain of your family ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Go into a pub and this is what I see.View attachment 1445450I wish I had local scrunchies to meet with cos sometimes i feel so alone and this chat is the only safe space I have❤
Just wanted to say as someone who has some experience of alcoholism from a past relationship - the fact that you recognise it is a problem and you want to do something about it is a massive achievement. Sadly it’s such a difficult addiction to tackle because drinking culture is so pervasive and accepted.

I remember phoning my ex’s parents and trying to explain to them that he had a problem and he needed us to join together to support him. They dismissed what I was saying and brought him back a bottle of Southern Comfort from their holiday!

You are clearly a strong woman who has been through a lot. Perhaps the alcohol was something you needed at some point, but you recognise now that it’s not a support and it doesn’t bring positives into your life. Just take it a day at a time. I’m sure there will always be a Scrunchie available for a chat if you need one.

Sending you love and strength x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
T
I’m sure her team knew more about her pregnancy than they ever let on, or will ever say, or Loz will every admit. She is hell bent on portraying a perfik txtbook birf. The one and only time she posted on IG about a scan, was when she was 37-38 weeks (please correct me if I’m wrong), and posted that her and Chaz.5 were off for one.
NHS doesn’t offer routine scans at that stage. And if it were for 3D scan, she never made it public which is very out of character for Loz.
That could have been a position scan, I had one at 37 weeks as midwife couldn't be certain if baby was breech.

Reactions: 3
I completely get putting on a brave face for her daughters party. She will want to look back and remember it as a happy time.
Yeah I get any mum wanting a little intimate party with just close family and a little cake and presents but having a full on after party, getting pissed, pouting in selfies, dancing around not even 14 days since her little one passed away is fucked up and then tagging everyone all over Instagram is just gross - and there's no respect for little Lorena ! It's actually really upsetting me that she's not even had a goodbye she deserves and this lot are selling their souls for money and being splashed all over the scum paper. Lorena deserves dignity and respect and her own mother is selling her story to the highest bidders, actually find it so upsetting. I've had a little cry for that darling baby today.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree! I lost my Dad.. it was so sudden and In somewhat difficult circumstances so even harder to process. I was destroyed, in shock and total disbelief... last thing I thought of was getting a blow dry n make up or a party. I cried so hard I looked like I'd been in the boxing ring my face so swollen..i couldn't function for good few weeks. I know everyone is different and grief is personal... her behaviour however, is disgraceful in my opinion.

So sorry for your loss... 🥰 It's heartbreaking to lose a loved one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww Nina ❤❤❤ I just wanna give you a massive hug 💝 I think you are so so brave to open up to us on this thread and I am glad you take comfort from it..I know I am not a regular scrunchie but I am always here for you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has been very open about needing to have the PM. I wonder if she will disclose the full results if the PM shows some factors that may have "potentially" contributed to the poor little one's passing. She may regret giving too much info for the sake of the quick buck.

The scum story was badly worded and full of inconsistencies as already pointed out and the posed photoshopped pics were not consistent with someone who declares herself to be devastated.

I feel bad for saying this though, I would have hoped this tragic outcome could have led to indirect support of others avoiding a similar fate (e.g. Anne Diamond), but she does have the IG lifestyle to maintain which doesn't come cheap when she cannot be bothered to put any effort in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.