Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we keep saying Loz is a narcissistic twit she believes she's right all the time. She thinks she's perfect & special. She's disgusting. It's boiling my piss that she continues to say I instead of we. Charlie has lost his daughter but Lauren is making it all about her as per usual! She's not normal & will use her poor daughters death for publicity & money. I've no doubt she's get pregnant asap then the pap walks & press stories will start again!

Reactions: 25
I can’t even read the OK article- ignorance is going to be my own bliss with this I think; at the risk of getting beyond upset and angry that in the 2 weeks of birthing a full term stillborn, she’s had a minimum of 2 full glam photoshoots, a party and a pap walk.

Now may be the time to just remind scrunchies and anyone else having a read-

Waters went on the 6th, continued midwife care at home on 7th, second waters went, no heartbeat blue lit to hospital, still birth and full naked pregnancy photoshoot released to the DM on the eve of 8th.
Oh my god you're right, so the naked pregnancy photoshoot was released after the baby died 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's probably thinking I'll get the story out now before it goes off the boil. Also gives her another reason to get pregnant again to stay in the press.

• Sad
I feel awful for what the girl has been through but why does she have to sell a story on absolutely every single thing in her life? Making money out of this situation makes me feel so uncomfortable

What I actually think is this… She’s not well informed in general life.
She’s taken advice from terrible places during pregnancy that has made her FEEL well informed. But actually that advice is not evidence based and has been very dangerous for her and her baby. Leading to a very bad outcome.

It’s a bit like when uneducated, poor, disadvantaged working class people vote Tory. They don’t actually understand what’s happening in politics and make the wrong decision for them, leading to worse outcomes for them and their families.
You're comparing the death of a baby to poor people voting tory? Wow......

Reactions: 14
Year? I recken next 2 months
The year was wondering if she wouldn’t announce a new pregnancy and wait until baby was safely here.

That would mean staying off insta though and, given the length of time between losing her daughter and interviews, I think that’s now highly unlikely lol

Reactions: 4
The year was wondering if she wouldn’t announce a new pregnancy and wait until baby was safely here.

That would mean staying off insta though and, given the length of time between losing her daughter and interviews, I think that’s now highly unlikely lol
There’s no chance she would do that. Sadly pregnancy etc is her pay check

Reactions: 8
I cant believe her story.... I've never heard about this doula/midwife but I think there's going to be a big falling put between them when Lauren finally learns the truth to the bad advice she was given. Surely Nobody waits to give birth more than 24 hours after water breaks?

The doula/midwife telling her Larena would be fine as they tried to resuscitate her is just appalling, she was trying to cover her own arse saying she'd got her heartbeat recently.

I can see why some of you say Lauren is thick, having a baby with such misinformation is frightening. Don't we all pick up magazines and read alot on pregnancy and birth when we're pregnant? Not to mention you are given a huge amount of information too.

I would imagine the doula's business is now down the pan followed quickly by litigation from Lauren when she learns the awful truth. Larena's death was entirely preventable. Absolutely gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is still pushing the theory that both babies where "petite" ffs poor Larose is not and has not ever been petite and that is bloody fine!! Why the duck does she think being petite matters!!
Cos she's a bleeping twit!

I cant believe her story.... I've never heard about this doula/midwife but I think there's going to be a big falling put between them when Lauren finally learns the truth to the bad advice she was given. Surely Nobody waits to give birth more than 24 hours after water breaks?

The doula/midwife telling her Larena would be fine as they tried to resuscitate her is just appalling, she was trying to cover her own arse saying she'd got her heartbeat recently.

I can see why some of you say Lauren is thick, having a baby with such misinformation is frightening. Don't we all pick up magazines and read alot on pregnancy and birth when we're pregnant? Not to mention you are given a huge amount of information too.

I would imagine the doula's business is now down the pan followed quickly by litigation from Lauren when she learns the awful truth. Larena's death was entirely preventable. Absolutely gutted.
We only know what Laurens telling people can't believe what she says 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I took the monitoring straps off myself in labour my baby was back to back and I couldn’t stand the pressure from the bands, a midwife held the monitors on me until my baby was out safely. They take it so seriously as they should. This type of monitoring as proven can be the difference between life and death and I’m all for making our own choices as women with our own bodies but at what point is it not about us? Sorry if I’ve not worded that well

Reactions: 19
She's so self obsessed it's all about her not lorena the dear little baby that lost its life! I'm 40 just had my 4th baby and am overweight and I am high risk they do a check list on your booking in and if you cover 3 of the categories you have to inject yourself in the tummy every day from 28 weeks to few weeks just before birth and lauren would have fallen in this category! I bet she refused her glucose test aswell for diabetes . I had a bad feeling about her pregnancy when she started ranting on about ant vaxing blah blah blah and natural births home births etc! I've been induced twice, it's not even that bad! Also, I commented on an old thread saying I was shocked she was allowed to go that far as protocol in Surrey where I live is I was induced at 39 weeks. Something isn't right to me and I am just so shocked a grieving mother is thinking about making money when her child has not even had her goodbye properly 😢😔💔
The injection thing must depend on where you receive care. I had my 5th child in 2020 at the age of 40, and I am also high risk due to age/weight. I never had to do the injections until after birth and that was just for me to not form clots. I am now 25 weeks with number 6 and don't have to do any injections during pregnancy. I am on aspirin so that may be similar to what the injections do. I'm not saying she wasn't advised the things you said, but wanted to add that it isn't standard procedure.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a piece of tit, trying to pin the blame on the NHS & wonderful nurses. It looks like she didn’t even go to scans or regular maternity appointments! Then uses some insta crank for pregnancy & Labour advice because it’s trendy! No care for the welfare of the children, no putting them 1st or actually researching if what she’s doing is safe. She’s fucked this all up herself because she’s arrogant, thick & obsessed with appearance. Wants to portray herself as some perfect mother when she’s a casual drug user at best, smoked throughout both pregnancies, overweight slob who’s neglected her 1st child so much she’s blank faced & hardly moves due to over feeding. Her only thought for this latest baby was column inches! Trying to sell a tale that both babies are perfect little dolls & called after her because she’s such a perfect soft featured petite mother! Narcissistic deluded bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So in summary, her waters broke, she refused to go to hospital, she took advice from a non medical stranger & sat at home for 2-3 days because they’re both so stupid & arrogant that they wanted to push for the perfect home birth for publicity & mag deals. And the poor child died as a result. If she’d have gone to hospital she would have lived. Seems pretty clear to me. They should hang their head in shame. That article is disgusting.
ABSOLUTELY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
I took the monitoring straps off myself in labour my baby was back to back and I couldn’t stand the pressure from the bands, a midwife held the monitors on me until my baby was out safely. They take it so seriously as they should. This type of monitoring as proven can be the difference between life and death and I’m all for making our own choices as women with our own bodies but at what point is it not about us? Sorry if I’ve not worded that well
Exactly this. It’s there for a reason, when I had my section I was literally only about 5 minutes from him being out and the midwife held the band on the whole time to make sure he was ok. Because seconds and minutes is all it takes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.