Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grannymel

Laurenified it for her
Looks as if when she sat down too eat her sweetcorn all the air came out her arse 🌽🌽🌽🌽

There is a LOT going on in this clip but try to ignore it and have a look at her original face and body, both of which were a billion times better than what she has now:

I actually think she was quite attractive back then. It's bloody tragic.
Bitchiness rippin right out of her 👹

Think that little boy is seriously ill, he needs bone marrow bless him. Maybe she was asked to share it 🤷‍♀️
Nah she would have eaten it 🤮

Does a bear shit in the woods? 😂
Maybe that’s where she shits and that’s how she wipes that massive arse....then she trails it along the ground like a dog in heat......that’s the secret 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Chi4

VIP Member
I love a girl in stilettoes but Lozza's shoes are just bloody horrible.

Pigs trotters are quite apt as a description however even Miss Piggy wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Miss Piggy has more taste.

Haha that is actually her cankles and feet 🦶

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Think that little boy is seriously ill, he needs bone marrow bless him. Maybe she was asked to share it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
When Countdown's Susie Dent let's me use h

Moved house recently and I just bagged all the old make-up up meaning to go through it. I haven't yet and have just found a Rimmel Lip Liner Pencil in 'Summer Wine' - it must be 100 years old 😲 - thanks for making me look.

Does that mean it won't be cool for me to have 'The Theme from Harry's Game' at my funeral 😲 ?
Sadly no longer acceptable my friend, I'd suggest Another one bites the dust.

Reactions: 1

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
does anyone know a contact for admin? For some reason my phones logged me off my original account for the first time since I came on here, I can’t remember which email I used to reset my password as I can’t remember the password so I have set up a new account for now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1